Retired players finally Un-Retired!

satishmania

International Coach
I use the retirement thing mainly to retire my players gradually...as the game doesn't seem to do that automatically. I've also done the Afridi Tradition: Retire from Tests/Make comeback/Retire again/get called back/Become Captain/Retire again.

Try to research on this bug. Players like Shane Warne and Glenn McGrath when un-retired are not eligible to play for their state sides like Victoria though they can play for Australia. This bug exists will all the IPL-only players....

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
so, i cant find the right place. so can you say where it is in comparison to the nationality seeing as they are in the same column

soz my bad, found it in column 8, dont know why just is

Last edited:

mbk007

School Cricketer
I need a tutorial for using artmoney i just cant do it . Even saw some screenshots but still cant do it Damn !

morgieb

County Cricketer
Umm...for some reason whenever I type in "12" it goes to 18, and the numbers seem to skip 124 (which retires players from all forms of cricket 'cept T20) and another number which retires players from all forms of international cricket. Why is this the case?

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is one somewhere. Just go looking. I learnt through reading the threads here so it must be somewhere around here...

satishmania

International Coach
Now that ICC 2012 is out I am trying to find a way to unretire the "retired" players (players who are retired from all forms of the game). The table locations and hexs have changed a bit again though some of the earlier ones are the same like player's Nationality. It would be great if we made players like Sir Viv Richards and Sir Richard Hadlee active.. I am still messing with the artmoney tables so I can find the location of the hexs for retired players. Its certainly not the same as ICC 2011 or earlier versions. If anyone does figure it out please post it

frefort

County Cricketer
Now that ICC 2012 is out I am trying to find a way to unretire the "retired" players (players who are retired from all forms of the game). The table locations and hexs have changed a bit again though some of the earlier ones are the same like player's Nationality. It would be great if we made players like Sir Viv Richards and Sir Richard Hadlee active.. I am still messing with the artmoney tables so I can find the location of the hexs for retired players. Its certainly not the same as ICC 2011 or earlier versions. If anyone does figure it out please post it

The retirement hex is in there

Attachments

• International Cricket Captain 2012.zip
    530 bytes · Views: 76

supratim

School Cricketer
wow u brought back martin crowe,sir richard hadlee and curtley ambrose in ur 2010 save!!!! great work man!!!! :yes

666_The_Game_66

School Cricketer
Is there a way to use the old players in 2009 or 2010. I really want to be able to add the 2001 Australian team into the International mode.

Users who are viewing this thread