Not able to create any user profiles in win 7 64 bit

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I installed cricket 2004 for on my win 7 64 bit laptop today. The game's running fine, but I can't create any user profiles. When ever I try to create a user profile, the game hangs. So I can't install roster updates or batpacks because of this. Any one know how to solve this? If don't, will any please upload their Cricket 2004 folder in C:\Users\username\Documents\EA Sports for me. So that I can manually create a profile using your profile. Thanks.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have the same issue in Windows 8 x64.Just binged but no fruit gained.Can someone upload the folder in My Documents alone so that we can use it?

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
If we choose none,we cant save anything thats the issue.If you have it,please upload the folder in your My Documents thingy over here man.

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
The my documents folders didn't work too.... I tried that already..... it's happening only on my lap..... it's not a problem of Windows 7 or 8. Because same copy worked fine on my desktop, which is also running Win 7 64 bit...

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I just tried it in another laptop running XP and i created the profile and i copied it into my documents and when i tried in my laptop i was not able to detect the profile.I think its some other issue.Cricket 2004 is always having an issue with laptops i guess.First running fast and now this.I somehow managed to make it run slowly ie normally but i am finding no success with the profile.Well we just need to play with what we have i suppose,cant really expect much from a game almost 10 years old.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Finally was able to create a profile and play well.Just one solution,do it when your os is fresh ie after reformatting it.Else it will be stored as a crash dump.Its a problem with x64 basically.

D

Dutch

Guys any idea where still to find sams runout fix exe for this game? In the library the link is dead......

Users who are viewing this thread