Rugby League Nrl 2013

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Preseason of the National Drugby League is underway.

No such thing as bad publicity as they say. Last season was a bit of a sleeper, on and off the field, in contrast to seasons past. Somehow I think all this talk will have more eyes on the tv sets once the regular season kicks off, if only to see who mysteriously hasn't taken the field this week.

Have to laugh at all the players, staff, media and fans calling for names! We want names! People want club names, clubs want player names. All in due time you nancies. It's a team sport, trying to distance yourselves and point fingers at others just makes you look ----.

I'm not surprised Manly has been implicated, one of the dirtiest teams in the league. Looks like most of them are running around on roid rages. Maybe some premiership stripping is in order there, no fear of backlash from their three fans.

A few suspicions of my own over some Sharks and current/mostly former Tigers, but so far the latter seem to be in the clear, despite being mentioned at some point early on.

Speaking of Tigers, we cut ourselves of the fat late last season, so hopefully we'll be looking at a full-strength team along the lines of:

1. Tim Moltzen
2. Lote Tuqiri
3. Blake Ayshford
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Marika Koroibete
6. Curtis Sironen
7. Benji Marshall
8. Aaron Woods
9. Robbie Farah
10. Keith Galloway
11. Eddy Pettybourne
12. Adam Blair
13. Liam Fulton

Bench: Braith Anasta, Ben Murdoch-Masila, Matt Bell, James Tedesco/Matt Utai.

Premiership team right there :yes

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
And then you have Melbourne, who don't need to be on drugs since they're still over the salary cap.

Last edited:

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Sharks fan here! Looking forward to the season ahead, big expectations!

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Hard to get motivated to post here when your team is coming last :( Plagued by injuries, but also the gross mismanagement that led to the departures of Sheens, Gibbs, Fifita, Heighington and Ryan since the end of 2011. Only consolation for me is that those players all went to the Sharkies.

The younger guys like Lawrence, Ayshford and Moltzen haven't progressed as expected either. Probably have our most origin reps for awhile though with Farah and Woods pretty much penned in.

Anyone else out there actually paying attention? :p

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Had to leave the pub after 50 minutes last night, couldn't watch anymore, what a disgrace.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yeah jeez man, both our teams copped a flogging.. I can take a little more comfort that it was the Bunnies smashing us rather than Panthers though.

Users who are viewing this thread