IPL for Ea cricket 2002 Direct Download Link in 1st page ..Comment on this patch

Do you want IPL & updated International squads for Ea cricket 2002?

• Total voters

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Well done mate...I mostly play Cricket 02 because I like gameplay even when I have Cric 07 and Ashes 09....This patch has put a new life in Cric 02...Hats off to you..

viveknnarang

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
IPL Teams

Thanks! This is a great patch....just love it :hpraise
However, it would be more fun if we have all the international teams like India, Aus, SA, Sri, etc and use the All Time, All Star, HBS teams for IPL....

May be Zim, Ban can be used too if the AT teams are not enough...

This would mean that I can use this game for all the seasons, any kind of tournaments, any possible combination.....I rarely use the All Time, All Star teams and hence thought it would have been better to use these teams for IPL....

coolz_hari

International Coach
Thanks! This is a great patch....just love it :hpraise
However, it would be more fun if we have all the international teams like India, Aus, SA, Sri, etc and use the All Time, All Star, HBS teams for IPL....

May be Zim, Ban can be used too if the AT teams are not enough...

This would mean that I can use this game for all the seasons, any kind of tournaments, any possible combination.....I rarely use the All Time, All Star teams and hence thought it would have been better to use these teams for IPL....

Thanks for your appreciation.But,i m too busy to do that

sahirkhan

School Cricketer
hello hari i did everything according to you and i hv pasted capture folder also but still my game crashes.Plz help me u done a great job hats off u but help me plz wht shd i do?:clap:clap:clap

sahirkhan

School Cricketer
Hari plz help me my game crashes i want to play this patch u hv done a great work help me mate plz wht to do? it crashes it reaches to loading screen after that it comes to my desktop plz help me mate.:help:help:help:help

sahirkhan

School Cricketer
hi dipakvio hv u played this ipl patch for c02 . its not working for me its crashes to desktop and the 84 mb link does not work properly do u hv any other link or tell me how can i fix this problem of crashing plz mate

Dipak

ICC Board Member
hi dipakvio hv u played this ipl patch for c02 . its not working for me its crashes to desktop and the 84 mb link does not work properly do u hv any other link or tell me how can i fix this problem of crashing plz mate

Before installing the patch..Go to the directory where you installed the game.....Then go to Data folder..Then you should see a folder named Captures...Copy paste in desktop or anywhere you wish...then copy paste the contents of the ipl cricket 02 patch in directory folder...After installation....go to the data file and paste the Captures folder

I have even posted as a VM in your profile..

bsarun

School Cricketer
doubt

sir cricket 2002 game exits when the first ball is bowled(in windows 7) Y and what is the solution, i changed the compatibility to windows xp still didnot work out for me

Users who are viewing this thread