Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

D

Dutch

tusi i am confused there is a bowling and batting folder and you said depending on what are you doing(bat or bowl) so you mean i have to switch files in between innings:help

yep, just copy and paste each file over the other if you are bowling or batting. Remember to copy as you will lose the original file.

1ndranil

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yo Yo Yo Yo................YO !!!

Hey guys, "The Champ is HERE".......and his here with a bang. Ahaaaa.....

Mark my words guys....and mark them well.....u're gonna love this patch and ur gonna love it like hell................

"The Patch.......is HERE"..........B'coz........"MY TIME......IS NOW !!!"

Features v1.0 :

1. All difficulties of both the gaming modes...test,odi...have been covered.

2. Pacing for all 10,20,45,50 have been edited. Spl. 20 over pacing for 20-20
matches.

3. All the strokes founded so far(Credits to Eddie) have been edited to
correct their direction, power,etc.

4. Ball physics have been edited to give the correct bounce, swing, seam, spin

on different tracks.

5. Winning the toss will be very important coz batting under certain conditions

will be nightmare.

6. Other misc. tweaks which i'm too lazy to think and write about.

Update v1.1 :

1. Batting has been made easy.

2. Most of the shots have been tweaked for their power.

3. Little nibbles here and there.

Update v1.2(Fixed) :

1. Batting has been made more easier.

2. All of the hots reported by people have been fixed.

3. Batsman leaving full deliveries : Fixed (not 100% sure)

4. Improved stroke selection by cpu.

5. Other minor issues reported by poeple : Fixed.

6. Game crash : Fixed.

Update v2.0 :

1. Many shots, sply. all the power shots have been edited. U'll love the new power shots.

2. Backfoot Cover Drive and Cut shots have been fixed for their power.

3. Increased the SPEED and SWING of fast,fast-medium,medium bowlers. Now u'll really feel the pace and slowless of the delieveries.(Thats all i could do rite now, plz do not ask me to increase the speed and all its not possible rite now wth the game)

4. Edges has been tweaked.

5. New feilds have been included for ODI and TEST matches.

6. Added a feature where now ur players will play according to their stats. The better the stats. more the chances of a player doin well.

7. Cpu bowling tweaked. Now their'll really make u think before u choose a stroke.

8. Cpu batsman made smarter.

9. Minor tweaks in the hardness of pitches and pace of the outfield.

10. Variable line n length by cpu bowler.(Not 100% working)

11. Pacing files for all the overs....10,20,45,50 have been re-done.

12. Now timing the shot is very very important. Time a powerboosted shot n u'll see it sailing over the boundary whereas misstime it and it'll go straight down the fielder's throat.

13. Added a "Sweet Spot" feature. According to it, even if u time a ball right, it is not guarantee that it'll go for a six. U'll have to hit the ball with the Sweet Spot part of the bat. Its a bit hard to explain but u'll see and understand after a few matches. In short, Sweet Spot a shot and see it over the boundary.....otherwise u may find the ball caught at the boundary.

14. Millions of other minor tweaks here n there.

Update v2.1 :

1. Varied line and length from the CPU bolwers. Now batting is much for enjoyable and one can use all the off-side shots which were not possible before.

2. Field Physics and been tweaked a bit for realism.

3. Some shots have been tweaksed for their power, direction & difficulty.

4. Minor tweaks here and there which i dont remember.

Update v3.0 :

This is bigger and better than the previous ones. Most of the features have been perfected in the earlier version. The remaining have been perfected in this one. With 3.0, u'll see how 'REALISTICLY' difficult batting is.

1. The power of 6-HIT shot have been reduced. Now u can only get 6's wth Super Batsmans, like Sehwag, Gilchrist,etc.

2. The pace of the out field has been reduced more so as to reduce the no. of boundaries and increase the 1s n 2s.

3. Now u'll really have to pump blood to score runs in difficult situations.

4. Batting under lights is one of the main features of the patch. U'll really feel the difference batting in the day as comapired to batting under lights.

5. Sweet Spot feature had been updated. Now, only the real Super Batsmen are able to peel the skin of the ball and hit it outta this world. A perfectly timed six-hit shot over the boundary? I DONT THINK SO. Despite of perfectly hitting the shot(like in real cricket), u may land the ball straight down the fielder's throat along the boundary line.

6. CPU Bowlers too are smarter than ever, they bowl deliveries which will spilt ur mind into two.

7. Now watchin the scene of the ball kissing the adboards wont be easy. Outfield speed and normal shot power have been tweaked.

8. There will some other mood with the field rest. on and some other after they are gone.

9. Many more batting, bowling, misc. tweaks will make Version 3.0 a delight to play wth.

Update v3.1 :

1. Shot direction of all the strokes have been inclreased, keeping in mind limited area of any particular shot.(A hook shot cannot go towards mid-on,etc)

2. Swing has been increased so as to give u a real experience while batting/bowling.

3. Some shots have been tweaked for their power and direction which u will notice while playing wth 3.1

4. Cursor size has been modified as to reduce the number of wides while keep ing the variation in cpu's line and length.

5. Outfield speed has been tweaked as to try and give u the chance of scoring more 1s and 2s.

6. Other misc. tweaks which i always seem to forget.

Updates v4.0 :

1. All the strokes have been re-done for their direction and power. Nothing MAJOR but slight improvements in each.

2. The ODI's and TEST's have their own battle.....its like ODI vs TEST thing. While the ODI's offer greater strokeplay and big hitting but with limited overs, the TESTs will offer longer innings which will challenge the character of the players.

3. The outfield speed have been lowered and they not provide more chances for 1s and 2s. 3s are very rare coz the of small field size. Onc u get used to this new patch + roster, u'll learn how to steal those quick singles.

4. All the strokes have also been tweaked when it comes to their difficulty.

5. Edges have also been tweaked and now u'll be getting more realistic amount of edges from the top order depending upon the pitch type.

6. The advance shots(both normal and six-hit) for all the directions have been re-done. They are more like normal six-hit shots but the expection that they have a higher chance of goin for six, hence their are difficult to time than the normal six-hit shots.

7. You will experience a different type of gameplay on different tracks in different countries.

8. Overall u'll get a new feel while playing with this patch.

9. Recommended : Switch to NORMAL mode for both TEST n ODIs. Get used to the patch and advance to the next level.

Updates v5.0 :

1. Well this is a major update from the from the previous v4.0 patch. Those of you who have tested my beta test patch might know what i'm talkng about. So this is a complete patch.

2. It works for all game modes, ODIs, Tests, County, 20-20 and every other tournament.

3. It works for all the difficulty modes(Normal/Hard) and all 10,20,45,50, Unlimited over matches.

4. Many shots have been made powerfull and many have been tweaked for their direction.

5. The main attraction of this patch is its all new Gameplay. It will give u a completely different experience. Playing a Test and ODI will be two completely different experience.

6. You'll have to plan ur playing style differently for both ODIs and Test, otherwise u'll be out of the game in no time.

7. Many other minor tweaks which are too painfull to remember and post.

Updates v6.0 :

1. Many of the shots have which were weak like, leg glance, f.f. on-drive,etc have been tweaked for their direction and power to make them more scoring.

2. Sweet Spot v2 : This is the main feature of the patch. Timing a shot perfectly and timing it by hitting it on the sweet spot of the bat are two different things all together. Timing a ball perfectly will make the ball travel fast so create scoring oppertunities while timing it "sweety" will rocket the ball to the boundary. U'll love it in ODIs.

3. You'll have to carefull and keep yor concentration, losing 1 wicket may lead to a mini downfall if ur not carefull b'coz bowlers will come at you strongly after a wicket falls.

4. Other minor tweaks here n there.

Installation :

1. Just unzip everything to ur main Cricket 2005 folder.

2. U'll see a new folder named "Tutsi A.I. v6.0" folder after u have unzipped.

3. Copy-Paste the files "430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a.big" and "2bb7ad25c9aa96dc7b6f670d84a4df83.big" (from Batting/Bowling folder, depending upon what r u doin) from this folder to ur main Cricket 2005 folder.(Click on YES if asked for overwriting.)

NJOY the patch and plz do post any kind of comments, suggestions, bugs
regarding the patch. I need ur support.

DOWNLOADING.....And Then NOT Posting Any Kindda Comment, Review, Suggestion Is A CRIME.

See ya then homies.........Ahaaaaaaa..........

!!! WORD LIFE !!!
I have played with your patch. It's really nice as far as Batting difficulty is concerned. I request you to edit balling gameplay for human to make it more difficult. I have some suggestions-

1.If possible make the ball marker enough large (for even good bowlers like Zaheer,Lee) that a human can't bowl at same place consistently.Only then the special delivery like yoker or bouncer will have significant importance as then you can't bowl every ball a yoker or a bouncer.
2.Give small time to a human bowler to select ball marker position, i.e., make he ball marker appearing very late while bowling.

Many many thanks for your work, keep it going.:yes:yes:yes:) I have a request to you :
Which softwares you use to edit? How actually it works?

malan

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think you are an John Cena's fan. "the Champ is Here" "World Life"
these words describes that anyway your work is Awesome!!!!:):):):):):yes:cheers

sagarg7154

School Cricketer
gameplay.JPG
the bowlers in this gameplay are bowling more than 10 overs in 50 over format and all other formats as well please fix it tutsi

masthan

School Cricketer
very good patch for me thanks to tutsi you create more patch like this

Users who are viewing this thread