Player Editing Tutorial

vorgaphe

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How do you edit it using Artmoney? I can do the budget but that's it. :)

karthik.641

School Cricketer
I'm playing on ICC 2011 and I would like to get some help with editing bowling abilities using artmoney.

will someone out there hear my plea???

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
The artmoney values that are discussed in the early part of the thread (batting and bowling abilities) - is their location the same for all ICC games or just ICC 08 onwards?

frefort

Club Cricketer
"Bowling ability is hexes 14 and 15 of row 108 (it's a 2-byte integer). Bowling economy is in the 1st (and possibly 13th, too) hexes in row 109, right near the bowling type which is in the 2nd and 3rd hexes"

frefort

Club Cricketer
Anyone know how to edit 2012?

I will take an artmoney table, old editor, and or anything else

sms888

School Cricketer
how to change age in icc 2012???? help me please my player is 36 years old and will be retired soon! :3

prashanthbm

School Cricketer
editor for ICC 2013

am playing ICC 13. am able to edit for age n nationality. but am unable 2 edit batting n bowling abilities. plz someone help.

Fretless

School Cricketer
I can predict the answer, but are there any editing options for Mac users? I'm playing ICC 2011 for Mac and it would be handy to, say, change the batting ability for Cameron White (as an example) but I can't use that editor. I could, however, use another game editor if I knew the hex number/position as well as his starting ability. Are there any xml spreadsheets for the Australian team with this sort of info? Thanks in advance.

sbroot

School Cricketer
Does anyone know how to change a player Club without the seasoal contract draft? Like how to we Bring a player to kent from Hampshire?Any tturial will be helpful

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Does anyone know how to change a player Club without the seasoal contract draft? Like how to we Bring a player to kent from Hampshire?Any tturial will be helpful

This is significantly more complex than any of the player editing discussed in this thread. A pre-release of this feature was shared in the Cricket Captain 2020 editor thread (compatible with an earlier release of Cricket Captain 2020). However, the editor has been taken offline after evidence emerged suggesting that someone had found a way to use it to cheat online.

As far as I know, I am the only person who knows how to move players between clubs. However, until the problem of online cheating can be resolved, I'm out of action.

If you're very adept at player editing, then it might be worth having a try at more advanced editing. It took me more than a year to figure out player transfers, but you might have better luck than me.

Users who are viewing this thread