MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia

Welcome to the general discussion thread for Cricket 2005. As the games are all getting older, we're keeping discussion in this forum so that it's easier to see your questions than down the bottom of the forum listings.

So if you have any questions about Cricket 2005, firstly take a look at our Cricket 2005 page and look at the links below. Otherwise, ask in here.

If you would like to post downloads you have made for Cricket 2005, you can make a thread in here, just make sure to put Cricket 2005 in the title.

Cricket 2005 Downloads Forum

Guides:
Installing patches for Cricket 2005
Tutorials for Cricket 2005

Hasimir Rossi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is this the one that came out on the old Xbox? Dear god it was dreadful. I don't think I ever managed to score more than 20. The Brian Lara game that came out the same time, I was scoring 20 an over...

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My most favorite Cricket game after Shane Warne Cricket 99. I am still surviving on cricket 2005 :) When EA cricket 2007 turned out be shit, i returned to Cricket 2005 again. I still love, while playing it :)

Hilmand

School Cricketer
I am using player editor can anyone tell me when it ask for a path what should I slct???

Hilmand

School Cricketer
And I dnt have an idea how to use it so please guide me

Hilmand

School Cricketer
I am using player editor can anyone tell me when it ask for a path what should I slct???

ramesh1234

Club Cricketer

select the drive where you have installed cricket 2005

Users who are viewing this thread