"Cricket Simulator 2: Hero" Released Today

2BeansApps

Game Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
We have had a great response to our late 2013 game called "Cricket Simulator" for Android. For the last few months we have been working on a sequel.

Just 2 hours ago, we have released the much anticipated "Cricket Simulator 2: Hero" game!

As usual we are very interested in feedback! Constructive criticism very welcome.

Google Play Link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TwoBeansApps.CricketHero&hl=en

Description:
Cricket Simulator 2 takes you on a tour of the cricket playing world. Start off at Dhakar Stadium as you take on challenging T20 and ODI run chases. Each match you win unlocks a new stadium and new opposition team, and takes you one step closer to becoming the world champion!

2BeansApps

Game Developer
Fantastic, please do! And yes it's also based on the Unity Engine. But the game has had a major overhaul. The objective is now to complete tight run chases (we think this is the most exciting part of watching cricket matches!).

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will install it now. Loved the original game, it was a great stress-buster for me during exams. Could play it for hours scoring 100s, 200s and even 250s. I'm sure this one will be wonderful too.

Paree

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I have Played this game on my Canvas 2.2 and i enjoyed it.
Suggestion if can include a camera which follows the ball it will be great

Users who are viewing this thread