Does BLC 2007 still have online?

AK James

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I hear it's the best cricket game yet, and I was planning on purchasing it. Are its servers still up? Is there LAN play?
Thanks in advance.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I hear it's the best cricket game yet
It's certainly not - it wasn't the best cricket game when it was new, let alone now.

Online works, and is probably the best feature as most of the issues with the game are AI related - both the Xbox Live on the 360 version and the IP based PC online play.

I personally couldn't get it working on my Windows 8 machine - but if you can get it running I think a few people still play online or would be willing to.

TheW

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I personally couldn't get it working on my Windows 8 machine - but if you can get it running I think a few people still play online or would be willing to.
It didn't work for me.
Though it works for a little while before crashing on compatibility mode.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's certainly not - it wasn't the best cricket game when it was new, let alone now.

Online works, and is probably the best feature as most of the issues with the game are AI related - both the Xbox Live on the 360 version and the IP based PC online play.

Well, the host is supposed to be connected directly through the modem. It doesn't work if the host is connected using a wifi connection, the game has some problems related to wifi connection. Only the host should be connected in that manner, the opposition can be connected using any type of connection. I've tried connecting both using the modem's usb and my wifi router. I've always been the host so it works only with direct connection from my modem. My friends have tried hosting the game but weren't successful because as they have a single device which works both as a modem and router whereas in my case there are two different devices.
Also, please note it doesn't work when you search for LAN games. It works well with the "specify ip address" thing. No need of using Game Ranger either.

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
i bought a used PC copy. its telling me that i am running emulation software and the game needs CD key of some sorts. where do i find the CD. i checked the manual and the cover, there is nothing in there.

shokeen

School Cricketer
yes blc 2007 is still online use Tunngle network to play online

StormySteve

Club Captain
BLC 2007 works on Windows 7, not sure why you wanna get this when DBC14 is the most complete cricket game ever... but I guess each to their own ;)

Ahsan Malik

School Cricketer
In tuungle network there are no more than 1 , 2 players in any cricket game and i don't still able to play a match through it :noway

Users who are viewing this thread