Fast Cricket - iOS & Android

CoastwestGaming

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys, we're a small indie game developer based in Perth, West Australia.

Today our 2 new iOS games Fast Cricket: Australia, and Fast Cricket: England both released on the iTunes Store!

It's a pretty basic 2d arcade style game and if it goes well enough we would like to make more iterations of the game with some more major features like Game Center, tournaments, game saves, graphical redesign and maybe even a small career mode.

If you have any feedback or questions/comments, please leave them below and I'll try and answer them!

Download them here:
- Fast Cricket: Australia http://itunes.apple.com/app/id815429172?ls=1&mt=8
- Fast Cricket: England http://itunes.apple.com/app/id815522152?ls=1&mt=8

Thanks! :cheers

Last edited:

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I've been playing this game quite a bit recently and I'm a fan of it. However, a couple of suggestions.

Is it possible to add a dropped catch feature? I'm finding it pretty difficult at the moment to get through the fielders, so the odd dropped catch or fielding mistake here and there might be good fun and help scoring

Also, every now and then I play a shot which I think is along the ground, and is only on the second power level, but is caught by the close fielder and I am out. It's a bit annoying when I'm starting to do well. Is it because I didn't time it or power it well? Also, a minor suggestion, but could you add a continue button on the scorecard menu after a wicket as the button in the top right is quite small.

Good work for now, I hope this version goes well so you can make the new features in the next iteration. Would a bowling mode be a possibility in the future?

I found an odd glitch as well. The bowler fielded the ball, at which point the ball kept expanding before it disappeared. I then had to quit and reload the app to continue as the bowler suddenly didn't have a ball to bowl with.
securedownload

securedownload

Last edited:

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Yeah, it's a pretty decent game. I don't know how you could vary the difficulty but I seem to be able to hit a six pretty much every ball. Not that I do :rolleyes

I'm not sure how you could implement a bowling system, but it would be interesting if you could. A career mode would be interesting.

coolash1

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Are You A Developer Of Beach Cricket I Plyed That Also That Was Marvellous

CoastwestGaming

School Cricketer
Hi guys, thanks for your feedback and responses!

We're planning on releasing a small update in the next week or two to fix a couple of issues on iPhone 5's which have unfortunately given us a couple of 1 star reviews :noway

At the same time were implementing a few Game Center leaderboards for a bit more fun, aswell as a dropped catch feature, btw great idea! :p

We thought about a bowling mode but we couldn't really figure out a method that would remain fun and fast, so we have left it out for now. You can get caught out by the in close fielders on the second power level if you don't hit it out of the middle of the bat because it will shoot up in the air slightly.

CoastwestGaming

School Cricketer
Out now on Android!

Hi guys! Sorry I've been really busy lately but looking at releasing and working on new cricket games for iOS and now android. Fast Cricket AU is out now on the google play store, its only my second app for android so if you guys could support and check it out that would be great.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coastwestgaming.fca

Any suggestions for future cricket games or feedback would be amazing, cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread