MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I've made a slight addon to this section of the forum - to let you show what versions of the game you have and your profile.

Go to http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/account/personal-details - and fill in your usernames and then check the boxes for the games you have and play online with.

Double check that the link works by viewing one of your posts and trying it - for PSN profiles I've used an external site, because Sony don't to my knowledge have a way of directly linking to your online profile.

For Steam, you'll need to have set your ID based on what you have set as your Custom URL in your profile. To set or check it - view your profile in Steam by hovering over the bit with your name and clicking on Profile in the dropdown menu, then click the big 'Edit Profile' button and set something in the 'Custom Url' section and put just the name in your profile. Here's a video showing the process. As always, test the link yourself by viewing one of your posts in here.

Steam user ids will only be shown for users who have been verified for downloads forum access, see the instructions here if you have bought the game and haven't already done so.

cricfan11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
There's still the regular icons everywhere, but for showing in here who has it on Xbox One vs Xbox 360 etc. is important.

Users who are viewing this thread