New TableTop Cricket Trailer

speedshuttle

School Cricketer
trailer looks fantastic and the game is obviously professionally done, we couldn't expect anything less from Big Ant Studio. worth checking out on steam definitely. hopefully the price tag will be lower (Don Bradman Cricket 14 is 43 eur ~ 50 usd) . anyway they could have come up with a different name because when you google for tabletop cricket a flash game pops up with the same name, not a competition of course..

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
trailer looks fantastic and the game is obviously professionally done, we couldn't expect anything less from Big Ant Studio. worth checking out on steam definitely. hopefully the price tag will be lower (Don Bradman Cricket 14 is 43 eur ~ 50 usd) . anyway they could have come up with a different name because when you google for tabletop cricket a flash game pops up with the same name, not a competition of course..
Its going to be 9.99 pounds or equivalent...

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
still no news of indian time availability ?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Ross posted in the other thread:
The page may go early but the game itself will be available 5PM Aussie time on the 25th February.

It's scheduled for the 27th February on PSN, I don't have times of day.

5pm Melbourne time is 12:30pm in India.

Ricco_M

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This looks great fun and good price too - looking forward to pick this up on steam tomorrow

Owzaaat

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hello,

Has "Table Top Cricket" (PS3) ever been on sale on the PlayStation Store in the four years since it's release, & does it have a online multiplayer mode?

I'm not sure i can justify paying £10 for it.

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hello,

Has "Table Top Cricket" (PS3) ever been on sale on the PlayStation Store in the four years since it's release, & does it have a online multiplayer mode?

I'm not sure i can justify paying £10 for it.

dont buy it. its a really bad game. it has online multiplayer but i am not sure whether the servers are active anymore and even if they are, i really doubt that you would find anyone to play against online... the servers were dead as soon as the game was released.

you will be better off buying this instead. its infinitely better than tabletop cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread