Stick Cricket 2 Launches 11th March

S

Satan666

Downloaded it on my android today, haven't played it as yet, too busy with Contest of Champs but excited to try it out. Anyone here remember Multiplayer Stick Cricket? Hope they bring it back someday, fond memories.

D

Deleted member 9102

I have played some of this over the last couple of days... Unfortunately the typical mobile game plague of microtransactions is present in the game, allowing you to purchase "equipment" for "skill points" to make the game easier or pay to unlock the special shot animations.

Having 'skill points' and purchasable upgrades definitely detracts from the simplistic charm of the classic Stick Cricket web games. I guess that's just the way that gaming (especially mobile) is going these days.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Playing it on my android. Good looking game . As said Simple but difficult to master. I haven't been able to hit 6's in row. Need 30 stars more to unlock International. Lets see how much time it takes.

Kartikdutt

School Cricketer
Stick Cricket 2 is a nice updated to stick cricket games series.

Game play is really amazing and animations just give it a nice touch. But I couldn't agree more if we can also bowl in the game.
that is what is missing at the moment. the overall cricket experience. Plus multiplayer will be much appreciated by many of cricket fans. this game can easily be the best cricket game on mobile platform. just few more things and it will be loved even by more people.

Users who are viewing this thread