WWE - Episode 02 [RAW] - [Sign Ups - Open]

ShawnFnBrooks

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
United States
You just piss off,your comments doesn't have any lick of sense & WWE doesn't need you any more,so puppet it's time to kick your bloody ass.

Lmao, I speak truth. All the words come out of my mouth are meant to make sense and they do so, but you're too naive to understand the language called english.
You just piss off,your comments doesn't have any lick of sense & WWE doesn't need you any more,so puppet it's time to kick your bloody ass.

Lmao, I speak truth. All the words come out of my mouth are meant to make sense and they do so, but you're too naive to understand the language called english. go to kindergarten and try re-schooling then you might be able to understand

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just as I suspected from a sell out.Seth, You've always been a self-centered, slimy opportunist who only thinks of himself.. Its much better not to come out.

WWE universe doesn't want a future champion like Seth Rollins. The lunatic fringe is by far the best young WWE superstar & I'll prove it to the WWE universe..

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I already have more than enough problems in my life,so i am in no mood to throw words against other guys & i have to take care of my mom who is taking treatment against cancer,so i have deleted all my comments against @ShawnFnBrooks & good bye to this league.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I know this thread is just a little bit of fun but lets try and tone it down a little.

Thanks.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lmao, I speak truth. All the words come out of my mouth are meant to make sense and they do so, but you're too naive to understand the language called english.

Lmao, I speak truth. All the words come out of my mouth are meant to make sense and they do so, but you're too naive to understand the language called english. go to kindergarten and try re-schooling then you might be able to understand
Aah! the irony.

Users who are viewing this thread