FOOTBALL Soccer/Football Live Video Game

pure_brad

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hi how is everyone. I am one of two ambassadors for Soccer Live Video Game. Our Goal is to have Big Ant Studios (creators of Don Bradman Cricket 14) to make a Soccer Live Video Game. We are hoping to gain licenses from Leagues/Teams that are not featured in other video games. We need your help to make this happen come and join and support the sport we all love.
Link Se connecter à Facebook | Facebook

Still not sure check out Don Bradman Cricket 14 on Steam to See Big Ants work. Here u can purchase the game Don Bradman Cricket 14 on Steam
On that same page u can scroll down and download a Beta for FREE. Its a Team and Player Creator with the ability to share teams and players around the world from any platform (Cross Platform Sharing)

Here is a game they are currently working on Rugby League Live 3 check out its Player and Team Creator Beta for FREE also like DBC 14 u are able to Cross Platform Share. Link below
Rugby League Live 3 Demo on Steam

Whatever teams/Leagues that are not licensed will be able to be added to the game with the Fan Hub.

Any Questions feel free to ask thanks for your time :)

Last edited:

Gentoras

International Cricketer
FIFA only features 2 clubs from South Africa, for years years I had hoped they would add teams with each iteration but to no avail, I would one day like to play with a South African Premier Soccer League-(PSL), and with the new FIFA 16 coming our way, I see there's addition of women soccer, still, no South Africa National Team in there, I feel it's a long way to go before we that.

With DBC a success with only one shot at a cricket game, I don't doubt in any way that BIG ANT can do a great job in soccer

pure_brad

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Yes thanks for the support Gentoras, I do believe Big Ant Studios are one of the best sports gaming companies. I think with the support they would have no problem in increasing their brand across multiple sporting titles. I can say with confidence that one way or the other the South African Football League and National Team will feature in the game by thankfully by Big Ants Academy Fan Hub System.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
I've got a feeling that SA fall outside (or at least DID fall outside) the FIFPro license. That they had (or still have) a seperate organisation representing them. I could be wrong - this is going off memories when I was working with football games, which is a while back now...

pure_brad

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
cooks1st100 thanks for the reply. I don't Big Ant will take on Konami or EA. The thing is Big Ant will run their own game and whoever wants to support and play it is welcomed. We are hoping to cover the Southern Hemisphere with a soccer game they can enjoy. India, Africa, China, Australia, New Zealand etc. Also other places that are ignored like Western Europe, Middle East, Caribbean all will be possible in Big Ants Game, will have a lot of features that will not be in EA or Konami games. And about dreams being realistic well i wish EA new about that when Konami dominated the market in Soccer Gaming. EA should of said one day it will be unrealistic of us to think we will ever take over Konami and dominate the Soccer Gaming market. But I appreciate the reply hopefully we can change your mind down the track and support the game :)

pure_brad

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Hi Chief, South Africa are apart of the FIFPro License. But EA Sports are not using FIFPro license, their under FIFA License. This is Soccer 2003 falls under FIFPro License really enjoyable game. Also interesting to here that you were at one point working with football games would love to here more about it would be very exciting.

pure_brad

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Also on my point about Teams for Soccer Live. Imagine Arsenal 2003-04, Manchester United 1999, Maradona's Argentina, Pele's Brazil, Great Yugoslavia etc all possible in Soccer Live "any club, any era" Impossible its just a big word that's thrown around to scare people :)

pure_brad

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Ukrainian League, Israeli League, Hungarian League, Czech League, Iranian League, Uruguayan League, Kazakhstani League, Egyptian League, Peruvian League, Croatian League, Moroccan League, Serbian League, Algerian League, Romanian League, Slovakian League, South African League even your local u/16s team all possible :)

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Hi Chief, South Africa are apart of the FIFPro License. But EA Sports are not using FIFPro license, their under FIFA License. This is Soccer 2003 falls under FIFPro License really enjoyable game. Also interesting to here that you were at one point working with football games would love to here more about it would be very exciting.

Again, I could be wrong, but I think they need the FifPro license as well. Pretty sure they represent all the players, whereas FIFA own the tournaments etc. I think they have both licenses (although the FIFA one is exclusive, whereas FIFPro is also held by PES and FM (and possibly others)

Oh, and I didn't work on any of the BIG football games. I worked on various LMA Managers, the Club Football series and the Sensible Soccer remake in 2006. Oh and I've done some consultancy on a few mobile football games as well.

pure_brad

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Yeah I think TIS 2003 Must of only had the FIFPro license while FIFA has both for players and tournaments. I checked out the LMA Managers are they the ones created by Code Masters very impressive. Also Sensible Soccer 2006 looks fun to play reminds me of DBC 14 Big Head Mode :)

Users who are viewing this thread