Soon On PlanetCricket...

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Me, me, me!

I feel since we aren't going to get 30 participants anyway, maybe just let everyone control two teams, one from each conference, and rest being AI-controlled. Else we could just do a playoff league. Whatever it is, Memphis Grizzlies ftw! :D

----------

And I don't think posting in this thread is a very effective way of gauging interest since no one probably views this forum anyway.

I doubt I'd be allowed an announcement to gauge interest. But I knew that I wouldn't get 30 people.

It could go either one of two ways:
1) People take control of a team with their players and trade
2) All teams are reset and we draft afresh

I'll try find a way to get the word out.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How many people would be interested in an NBA career mode diary if I do one?
@thedon5 you're an NBA fan I guess, would you be?

Varun

ICC Board Member
I probably shouldn't, this sub-forum has a forgettable existence.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I may as well try to breath some life into this sub-forum - feel free to sign-up for my racing competition. It'll cost you a little bit of vCash, but if you do well then you'll be able to sit back, do nothing, and earn moolah. Simples.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't know how good or popular this would be, but its something that I think would be fun to do. Out of the Park Baseball 16 comes out next week and I'm thinking of doing a mixed story/LP sort of thing with it after my dissertation is done and I've played with it a while since I think that its a good game that needs more attention. I'm not planning anything particularly fancy (the title would be "Lets win the World Series with the Chicago Cubs!" since that would be my goal) and the thing would be presented partially in a narrative style (mostly news reports and the like) and partly as an explanatory LP sort of thing, especially as its both a game and a sport that aren't that big outside North America and I feel that explaining what I'm doing what I'm doing would be useful. Just wondered if there'd be much interest?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I want to do some sort of wrestling stories/episode/simulations... as new age WWE... I feel in PC there are some WWE fans who want to be part of it... If I get 4-5 likes I will start this soon...

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't know how good or popular this would be, but its something that I think would be fun to do. Out of the Park Baseball 16 comes out next week and I'm thinking of doing a mixed story/LP sort of thing with it after my dissertation is done and I've played with it a while since I think that its a good game that needs more attention. I'm not planning anything particularly fancy (the title would be "Lets win the World Series with the Chicago Cubs!" since that would be my goal) and the thing would be presented partially in a narrative style (mostly news reports and the like) and partly as an explanatory LP sort of thing, especially as its both a game and a sport that aren't that big outside North America and I feel that explaining what I'm doing what I'm doing would be useful. Just wondered if there'd be much interest?

I'm gonna bend the rules a bit and bump this up - this is still happening: my laptop broke a few weeks ago and I only just got it fixed so I've not played OOTP 16 a great deal: and I feel that a test run is something that needs to happen. Starting soon, I promise!

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I'm gonna bend the rules a bit and bump this up - this is still happening: my laptop broke a few weeks ago and I only just got it fixed so I've not played OOTP 16 a great deal: and I feel that a test run is something that needs to happen. Starting soon, I promise!

Bump :D

Users who are viewing this thread