MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The academy for this came out today (at least for those who backed the game) - it's basically the same thing as the Rugby League Live 3 FanHub, though for some reason it's nearly double the size.

Screenshots: Imgur

Presuming this means it will share the RLL3 engine, the game will look really good.

Last edited:

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
There was an update on this the other day: Looks like it's a way off -

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I wonder if this was also waiting for RLL to finish up as well. Would make sense if they've been continuing to raise funds. How much Lacrosse-specific stuff was in the Academy? Or was it fairly close to the Rugby one?

After the Shenmue KS at E3 farce, I've been thinking that it should be a requirement to specify if it's a part-budget they are trying to raise. Otherwise it's going to become harder and harder to raise crowdfunded money as each little bit of public faith is eroded. I think backers would understand and not be put off to know what the true costs are.
I also think that there should be some sort of guarantee put on updates: that progress be reported on at regular intervals (like, every month maybe?) and estimates publicly updated. I think that would keep people from losing faith (it certainly would have helped the Double Fine incident, amongst others!)

Users who are viewing this thread