Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
pcpl2015.png

As we are gearing up for the much awaited PCPL season five, there are rumors of massive corruption in the PCPL management. The newly appointed PCPL chairman, The Author however has denied any such allegations. It is even said that the PCPL season four was also decided before hand and that was the reason the former PCPL chairman, Modi2010 was sacked. Also, that was why The Western Windings won as many trophies as they did!

News was Modi2010 made lots and lots of money during his tenure as chairman in the previous PCPL edition and now is 'enjoying' his life! But, we have heard from the insider that HE IS BACK! Why and how, we do not know. But, the current PCPL management says it doesn't know anything. They are all new guys. PCPL 4 team in question, The Western Windings and the current team of PCPL 5, The Hugging Muffins owner MattW was unavailable for comment.

We think the comeback of Modi2010 has got to do with the presence of so called 'Business Tycoon' Abhas in PCPL 5. Both of them have a history. People from those days know. When they both played for one team in the last edition, many eyebrows were raised. The then PCPL Administration Head, barmyarmy had said it was MattW who brought these two 'businessmen' together. The ever spotless and clean barmyarmy couldn't withstand the corruption and hence resigned. He even decided not to participate in the PCPL 5.

So, what's going to be the future of this PCPL season? Is it going to be rigged? Who has the answers? We all are worried. Hopefully these 'businessmen' don't spoil the legacy. Stay tuned for more updates on the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I refuse to respond to these baseless accusations that there is a member called Abhas on these forums.

*withdraws my €60 and leaves Greece...

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I don't understand why things have to be so bitter. Also, why does the monkey Modi's name keep coming up?!
I just have one thing to say. :
[HASHTAG]#BlameModi[/HASHTAG]

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
"And for those of you that missed them, here are next weeks PCPL results..."