National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
x367fn.jpg

WWE RAW - EPISODE 1, LIVE FROM CLEVELAND, OH
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14uynfl.jpg

25hhjs6.jpg

Michael Cole: Good evening WWE Universe! Welcome to another exciting episode of the World's largest running television show in the history, the WWE Monday Night RAW. I'm Michael Cole and I'm joined by two legends of the industry, JBL and Booker T.

JBL: Good evening everybody! Today we promise an absolute thriller of an episode. The WWE COO and the leader of The Authority Triple H has tweeted earlier this evening that he'll be making an important announcement today. Any thoughts team?

2yosqo9.jpg

Booker T: No! Better not to think about that! Whatever he's gonna do, he believes that's best for the business. Never cares for the reality. Never bothers what the WWE Universe wants to see! I'm not gonna talk a single thing about the Hunter and his announcement!

Michael Cole: Let's quickly look at what we have for you all today! Oh, hey! Where's my copy of the match card?

Booker T: I don't have mine too! Where is it? And why hasn't the Titantron displaying anything about today's action? Do you have a copy John?

JBL: Nope. I was told a few minutes ago that today, RAW has to kick off without a match card. I hope everything is alright! The match card shows up on the Titantron and the superstars need to run to the ring. They too, don't know today that who's pitted against whom!

Booker T: Told yea! Boooy, you call this is better for business. I'd always liked to see myself snatching the control from Vince on the Titantron! Hunter and his lame ass tactics!

Michael Cole: Pal, keep it low. Over to the Titantron! Here comes the first match of tonight's action! Oh look its Neville and Curtis Axel! What a match-up! Let there be some high flying action!

JBL: I think the Titantron just randomized the superstars with zero human inputs. Wow! I just can't wait to see all the action that follows!

2i9pd8o.jpg

STAY TUNED FOR THE MATCH!
Guess the winner of this match and win vCash*
-----------------------------------​

10mrdax.jpg

Anything happening here may or may not not co-incide with the original WWE storyline. All events taht take place here are for fun and entertainment only.
Do not expect daily updates, but I will try to give updates at least once in a week. The storyline can experience various twists that may include involvement of PC Members. Await for the next update!

* Contests are held throughout the story. Winners stand chance to win vCash. More details about the contest shall be updated soon.

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Neville should win that

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Planet cricket isn't what it used to be. I expected ten comments at least. With such inactivity, my plans might be shelved.

K0010

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Adrian Neville for sure

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
The attitude and ruthless aggression eras are long over, AA.

Users who are viewing this thread