Breaking News: vCash Billionaire Sells Franchise | Hugging Muffins Officially Part of PCPL!

Name The Hugging Muffins™ Mascot

• Huggymuff

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Muffyhug

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • MattW

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
...that didn't stop the US from entering WWII and that's obviously the most fair, logical comparison to make.

What a fantastic analogy! I guess there will need to be some sort of PCPL Pearl Harbour event! This competition needs some life pumped back into it tbh, it's gone right off the boil recently.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
So given we've basically got a team together, especially with Blocker onboard now... talk me through why we can't compete?
It's because I didn't receive enough muffins as well as hugs.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...I must've got the baking to cuddle ratio wrong again. [HASHTAG]#blamezimrahil[/HASHTAG]

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's because I didn't receive enough muffins as well as hugs.
Take the hugs from me and check my briefcase, it has lots of muffins; just declare the Amigos as Carlton Saunders Super Smash Champions.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
You're doing this thread all wrong, again.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
EPIC LOSS, MONKEYS WIN.

Monkey Park is heading for some big mid season changes, with undisclosed vCash changing hands to see a merger between the Western Monkeys and half of the consortium managing the Hugging Muffins bid team. While a blow was dealt at the last moment with Epic failing to be secured by the Monkeys, last minute negotiations with an unnamed businessman, which some sources refer to as "Biggs", has resulted in the Western Monkeys preparing to shift into Muffin Top Cricket Club, and taking on the Hugging Muffins name, owing to the more lucrative sponsorship arrangement with Dunkin Donuts, with the current amber fluid sponsorship partner unable to come to matching terms to keep the naming rights arrangement in place.

Hugging Muffins owner and PCPL veteran MattW has refused to comment on reports this was planned all along and is merely a publicity stunt to revive a lagging PCPL. Monkeys captain Abhas did not immediately respond as this writer was preparing this sentence, however reports state there is now growing tension at the top, which could see a leadership coup.

#BackTheMuffins

Last edited:

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Breaking news: WM bribed the HM owner @Biggs to scrap off his team and join WM which resulted in @Epic to fleed from this season.

According to the reports - Sodium, one of the 4 phoenix bros , found MattW, the owner and veteran of WM exchanging the black Briefcase with Biggs. Without any conversation they shaked hands and went inside the Taj Hotel where the auction was carried out which clearly states that HM were bribed to get merged with WM leaving Zim, epic and Blockerdave without any franchise.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
That must be some other auction as it wasn't Taj. We don't really have the funds you know.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
That must be some other auction as it wasn't Taj.
Umm... Maybe I was seeing things which was not appearing to be true. Maybe a dream?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
last minute negotiations with an unnamed businessman, which some sources refer to as "Biggs", has resulted in the Western Monkeys preparing to shift into Muffin Top Cricket Club, and taking on the Hugging Muffins name

huggingmuffins-billionaire2-png.153756

^ this guy gets it​

[/Thread]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread