The PCPL Shop

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm going to submit the Dragons's First Class post counts tomorrow, I'm too tired to do them tonight. I might edit them into this post, I might not: who knows!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Saroj Padhy has made a post in all threads, getting two basic trainings. I will immediately purchase a "Player Pool A" basic training from the shop for 6,500 - which per "Three basic trainings will be equal to one intensive training in terms of skills" will move him from Player Pool A to Star Pool A.

Abhas Gupta has made a post in all threads, getting two basic trainings. As such, the two are added to the one that was purchased pre-season, taking him to Player Pool A.

Matt Whitehorn made a post in all threads, getting two basic trainings. I will immediately purchase a "Star Pool A" basic training from the shop for 7,000. Moving me to Star Pool B.

Franklin Jacob (Fenil) made 12 posts across the first five rounds, getting one basic training.

Santhosh SKR made 17 posts across the first five rounds getting one basic training.

Sabit Alam made over 30 posts across the first five rounds, gettings one basic training.

--

In summary:

Saroj Padhy , two activity bonuses + 1 purchased basic training, to move to Star Pool A
Abhas Gupta, two activity bonuses + pre-season purchase of 1 basic training, to move to Player Pool A
Matt Whitehorn, two activity bonuses + 1 purchased basic training, to move to Star Pool B
Franklin Jacob (Fenil), one activity bonus.
Santhosh SKR, one activity bonus.
Sabit Alam, one activity bonus.

The cost of purchases in this post is 6,500 + 7,000. For a total of 13,500. That is taken from the current pool of 76,000 remaining from the purchases in the mid-season draft so far, giving a current balance of 62,500.

Once our final player is purchased, I will be making further purchases in the PCPL shop.

Last edited:

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
I'm not sure - most teams didn't do so the first time around and I don't know what the simmers did.

Yeah looking through the posts from pre-season, it appears that we were the only team to say whether we wanted either batting or bowling. So how did the simmers implement this in the case off all-rounders I wonder?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah looking through the posts from pre-season, it appears that we were the only team to say whether we wanted either batting or bowling. So how did the simmers implement this in the case off all-rounders I wonder?
I just assumed given that three basic trainings are equal to a level up, that one is just a third of that stats boost, or something like that.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

-_-

Aalay Davidson ( @Aalay ) - Intensive (Bowling) Training, Player Pool B-G to A - 14,000
Stuart Clarke ( @SixerBoy11 ) - Basic Training, Player Pools B-G - 5,000
G Makelele ( @ParkedTheBus aka Davoo) - Basic (Bowling) Training, Player Pools B-G - 5,000

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
He also didn't say anything for one player. At the very least he's covering all bases, one of those has to be right.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just give me all the things, that should ease any confusion.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
For basic training don't you have to stipulate whether it is batting or bowling that you want to increase??
For the batsman, his batting skill was improved and for the bowler his bowling skill. For the ARs a bit of both in equal sense if they are genuine ARs and a bit more of batting skill in case of batting ARs while a bit more of bowling skill for a bowling AR. Hope it makes sense.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
For the batsman, his batting skill was improved and for the bowler his bowling skill. For the ARs a bit of both in equal sense if they are genuine ARs and a bit more of batting skill in case of batting ARs while a bit more of bowling skill for a bowling AR. Hope it makes sense.

Yeah that makes sense. So we don't have to state whether we want batting or bowling training then as it will be assigned according to their role?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Yeah that makes sense. So we don't have to state whether we want batting or bowling training then as it will be assigned according to their role?
It's clear - no need to state.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
@User2010
Here's our. Pardon me for any errors. At the max there will only be max. 2.

Carlton Saunders Super Smash(T20)|Round 1|Round 2|Round 3|Round 4|Round 5|Total
Ali.|7|2|4|0|3| 16
Sodium|2|1|2|3|1| 9
ImNeer|2|0|2|0|-| 4
AtOmX|2|0|0|0|-| 2
NaviN Gandhi|7|2|6|4|1| 20
greymatter776|0|0|3|3|1| 7
vaibhav|1|3|1|0|-| 5
Tarzan|0|1|1|1|1| 4
Untouchables666|0|3|1|0|-| 4
LFC|0|0|0|0|0| 0
zaxotes|0|0|0|0|0| 0

Nolan Clarke Challenge Trophy(List A)|Round 1|Round 2|Round 3|Round 4|Round 5|Total
Ali.|1|5|2|0|5|13
Sodium|1|4|2|3|1|10
ImNeer|4|7|2|1|0|14
AtOmX|2|0|0|0|0|2
NaviN Gandhi|3|10|3|4|2|22
greymatter776|0|0|0|2|0|2
vaibhav|1|3|3|0|0|7
Tarzan|1|2|1|1|0|5
Untouchables666|0|0|1|0|0|1
LFC|0|0|0|0|0|0

zaxotes|0|0|0|0|0| 0

Raja Maharaj Singh Shield(First Class)|Round 1|Round 2|Round 3|Round 4|Round 5|Total
Ali.|9|1|0|1|13|24
Sodium|5|3|3|1|3|13
ImNeer|2|2|1|0|1|6
AtOmX|1|0|0|0|-|1
NaviN Gandhi|5|3|3|3|0|17
greymatter776|0|1|7|0|6|14
vaibhav|5|3|1|0|1|9
Tarzan|3|3|5|1|-|12
Untouchables666|0|3|0|0|0|3
LFC|0|0|0|0|0|0

zaxotes|0|0|0|0|0| 0

Edit: updated @greymatter776 FC
@User2010 As Matt added a fantastic new feature, I'll double check the post counts and update this, pardon me for any errors.

Users who are viewing this thread