Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game will initially be on mobile devices and we can't say anything officially at the moment as we've not announced it anywhere, but we've worked on another very popular sports title for mobile devices that currently has over 10 million downloads and about 2 million daily players.
And that game is?

Mark Baldwin

School Cricketer
Well at first class level there are only two competitions:

Logan Cup - 4 day cricket
Pro50 Championship - list A competition

Zimbabwe Cricket haven't organised any proper T20 cricket during the last two seasons.

Only four teams are involved in the domestic competition:

- Mid West Rhinos
- Matabelaland Tuskers
- Mashonaland Eagles
- Mountaineers

The Southern Rocks were previously involved, but were removed because of budget cuts.

Also there has been talk of the Mountaineers being removed, for another Harare based team this season.

Most club cricket is played in Harare, where I think there is three different levels of competition.

Welcome To HMCA

I can't tell you all the team names, or any of the squads because I don't live in Zimbabwe.

There is also club cricket in Triangle, Kwekwe, & in Bulawayo.

there may also be club cricket in Mutare & Masvingo. :)

Could do with your help here please. I want to add the Vigne Cup leagues just to give some depth to the Zimbabwe game, seeing as there are only 4 clubs in the Logan Cup etc, but I can't find information on what teams are in league 1. I have the information for league 2 and 3 from the HMCA website you linked to.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Could do with your help here please. I want to add the Vigne Cup leagues just to give some depth to the Zimbabwe game, seeing as there are only 4 clubs in the Logan Cup etc, but I can't find information on what teams are in league 1. I have the information for league 2 and 3 from the HMCA website you linked to.
I think @swirler will be inactive for a while, but you can try to ask @SpitfiresKent

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sorry but I can't help, there's very little information on HMCA.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
When in doubt, look to Cricket Archive for guidance.

There's not a great deal on the setup, and certainly not a great deal that's recent, but here is an archived season of the old National League and here is a list of cricket grounds, which are all attached to sports clubs. You could always use some of the club teams from here, and stock them up with former under-19 internationals, and Logan Cup players (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) to make a sort of feeder competition.

Hopefully that helped.

Mark Baldwin

School Cricketer
Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone that helped me out. I've now got a list of teams that we can use in the game and some sort of career progression. All I need to do now is work out what team colours every team uses when playing. Very tempted to just go with cricket whites, but lots of teams are very colourful. :) Anyway, if anyone is interested I will post back here when we announce the game and when we have something to show. I would also love to be able to arrange for some cricket fans to play a Beta version, in order to get some feedback from genuine cricket fans.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone that helped me out. I've now got a list of teams that we can use in the game and some sort of career progression. All I need to do now is work out what team colours every team uses when playing. Very tempted to just go with cricket whites, but lots of teams are very colourful. :) Anyway, if anyone is interested I will post back here when we announce the game and when we have something to show. I would also love to be able to arrange for some cricket fans to play a Beta version, in order to get some feedback from genuine cricket fans.
Feel free. We are always here to give our feedbacks so that you can improve the game before its final release.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Okay. Just let me know if you want any information on Associate and Affiliate nations

Users who are viewing this thread