India's tour of Australia - January 2016

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any idea whether Maxwell will be playing in the next match ?

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Any idea whether Maxwell will be playing in the next match ?
I guess he will be playing. Some news suggest he was going to miss only the opener of T20I series and not whole series. Like here -

Glenn Maxwell to miss T20I opener against India | The Indian Express

Glenn Maxwell to miss opening India vs Australia 2015-16 T20I - Latest Cricket News, Articles & Videos at CricketCountry.com

I didn't read the second news, but the heading says the same. Since Ashwin got some momentum in last match, I feel Maxwell shouldn't be our big concern for rest of the series and of course as he's backing from injury.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Weakened Australia face must-win game | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

Warner and Smith leaving the squad to prepare for the tour of New Zealand. So they will miss the game against India to prepare for NZ tour ?
A sort of relief...on my personal note of fantasy team. :p

Wish they had got Khawaja in there. At least it should mean Head and Lynn both get another go.
They've got S.Marsh in the squad, don't see him out with someone else in.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
As it was a good win, I'll suppose we're going same but the Australians will have twists in the tales and probable XI will be:

Aaron Finch
S Watson/ S Marsh
S Watson/ S Marsh
Glenn Maxwell
Chris Lynn
Travis Head
Matt Wade
James Faulkner
Kane Richardson
N Lyon/ C Boyce
Shaun Tait

grkrama

National Board President
Hardik Pandya, who made his international debut in Adelaide, received an official reprimand for his celebrations after he dismissed Chris Lynn in the 16th over of Australia's chase. Pandya's Level 1 breach of article 2.1.7 of the ICC Code of Conduct for Players and Player Support Personnel relates to: "Using language, actions or gestures which disparage or which could provoke an aggressive reaction from a batsman upon his/her dismissal during an International Match."

Steven Smith unimpressed by Virat Kohli's send-off in Adelaide | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

honestly i didnt see anything wrong with what pandya did, he just ran madly is that wrong now!

Also the steven smith and his hypocritical line of sledging!

I really wish some australian player would clearly define that line they keep talking about for decades!

Users who are viewing this thread