U19 Cricket World Cup (January - February) 2016

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Final is alway a big thing and it's tense; it's heavier as more likely in today's case where team batting first doesn't score big and then try sharper and sharper to defend it. Can't really blame our boys who did the best throughout but failed just in Final. They still have hope for a great future and a long time to shape up their careers. Congratulations to West Indian team, who won. They seemed really calm and patient until they achieved it. Well deserved. :clap

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I think WI fans needed this after how dismal their senior team have performed in last few years. WI deserved this win as they kept India in check every time there was a partnership building. India played very well throughout the tournament but just came up against a better side in the final match. This is just our 2nd loss in last 22 ODI's which shows how well the boys have played. All the players contributed at some stage of tournament. A little disappointed with the captain because he has had a horrible tournament.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry India. well I apologize for my performance. team gave their best. will learn from my mistakes.. Thanks ‪#‎Dravid‬ sir motivating us."
- India U19 captain, Ishan Kishan after the defeat in Finals.

Yes. His performance was horrible in the tournament. And hopefully he will come back strong.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Sorry India. well I apologize for my performance. team gave their best. will learn from my mistakes.. Thanks ‪#‎Dravid‬ sir motivating us."
- India U19 captain, Ishan Kishan after the defeat in Finals.

Yes. His performance was horrible in the tournament. And hopefully he will come back strong.

I must admit that I was a bit surprised when he was selected as the captain. India had rotated the captaincy among 3 players prior to the tournament.

Ishan Kishan, ideally should have been rested from the team towards the knockouts. Opening woes was a trend observed throughout the tournament and it baffles me as to why no concrete action was taken to fix this. Perhaps India winning was the only reason Dravid didn't wanna tinker with the order.

Users who are viewing this thread