ICC World T20 India 2016 - March/April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Great bowling by Australia after powerplay.
Watson, Maxi, Faulkner, Marsh all did a great job.
143 too easy for such huge batting depth.
Just need some responsible batting from top 5.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
All the talk of flexibility on show in the bowling, Zampa who bowled a very good first over wasn't seen again likewise Agar.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Whatever the commentary may be, I am really enjoying Sehwag and Shoaib battle it out over there. It has been so far. Tomorrow it might not be maybe. :p NZ spinners and slow bowlers once again doing a fab job. Aussies look in trouble although after the NZ batting I thought it will be easy for Australia as was the case when India played NZ.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Whatever the commentary may be, I am really enjoying Sehwag and Shoaib battle it out over there.
Shoaib and Sehwag commentating? Am i mistaking them for Michael Slater and Tom Moody?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
New Zealand seem to be the team! The perennial dark horses have shown to be the team to beat this tournament.

On an India note, that gives them a slight relief. If both India and Australia can pull Pakistan down and take care of Bangladesh, then the last Group Match between them could be a virtual knockout.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
That Khawaja run out so crucial, wonder how it would have panned out if he didn't run himself out. Kiwis bowling variety top notch, if they had BMac still you would give them the WC.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Australians didnt apply themselves at all. The match was well within their grasp and you could really see the frustration on Steve Smith's face.

Maxwell too, wasnt at his very best and I have a feeling that they held back James Faulkner a bit too late in today's game.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
The better team won. Newzeland were favorites in the first place. Australia is struggling to find the right batting combination. There is no way you can send Warner down the order

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
New Zealand has almost qualified for playoffs. Do or die match for India against Pakistan. Australia are still in the game with NRR.

New Zealand is doing well in both batting and bowling department.Now they have only two games left in which they might atleast win 1 game and qualify for playoffs. India need to win all the 3 games in a row to qualify.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
What a massive performance that by New Zealand. They're awe-inspiring everywhere; their women too celebrated a comprehensive win. Looks like some deep pre-tour preparations from these Kiwi sides.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
New Zealand are off to a fantastic start. They always come around and do very well in World tournaments - although they always fail towards the end - maybe not this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread