AC09 Patch open beta 1 released - download it here

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dutchman edited the pirate kids post & handed him out a ban :spy Will somebody enlighten me ? Dutch the Sheriff !! When did this happen ?

Anyways, good job Sheriff Dutch :clap

Here is a cookie for you , i can bet that badge of yours must be getting you some female admiration at PC .

cookie.jpg

Its A Dutchad!! :banana2

susairajthomas

School Cricketer
player does not return back

after installing the patch, player does not return back to crease after advance shot. Please help:(

gndryadav

School Cricketer
for improving the ea crickets

HI,
PLEASE SIR I WANT TO IMPROVE THE EA CRICKET SIR I NEED THE BACK SIDE SHOT'S AND UPPER CUT PLEASE DO THE CODING FOR THIS AND GIVE SPINEERS SOME EXTRA ORDINARY DELIVERY THEY REALLY HAVE IN REAL CRICKET PLEASE DO THIS.

PLEASE SIR I WANT TO KNOW HOW DO THE CODING FOR ANY CRICKET GAME I ALSO WANT TO MAKE THE CRICKET GAME SIR PLEASE GIVE ME REPLY AND SUGGESTION PLEASE SIR.:spy:facepalm:eek::rolleyes:noway:p:(:mad:lol:thumbs

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have the legit copy of AC09.When,I tried to intsall the beta patch v1.1 it says "Patch not compatible with installed version." Any help would be appreciated.Thanks!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I think you have to install the first patch first. Not sure it works for Steam versions either. Remember the patch was never officially released.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I think you have to install the first patch first. Not sure it works for Steam versions either. Remember the patch was never officially released.
Yeah the one in the index of this thread is the first beta patch,right? Also,I don't have a steam version of the game.Not sure what might be the problem,thanks for the help.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Yep and I have to insert it everytime to play the game.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Well, I fixed it. Reinstalled the game and it worked. I had a lot of mods installed the last time I tried installing the beta patch which probably was the reason it kept saying "Patch not compatible with installed version". And I inserted the disc this time while installing the patch.
For all those having the legit copy of the game, if the beta patches don't install for you reinstall your game and install the patch on a fresh copy with no mods installed. Also insert your game DVD while installing the patch.

aqib gillani

School Cricketer
ashes-2009.jpg

Here is the much-anticipated open beta from Transmission Games and Codemasters for Ashes Cricket 2009. Please read the information below before installing.

hi i have install patch 1 and 2 after games stuck at first credits .im using win 8.1 .before patching it was running

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Installed the patch..
Game started..
The credit scene..
Nothing happen after that..
Same screen for 1 hr...

Vikram D

School Cricketer
I couldn't able to install the Beta 1 patch so i'd to uninstall and reinstall the game and tried installing beta 1 patch and it is successfull. Post to that i applied the crack and while trying to open the game it sits there in the initial screen for very long time and never goes to the game...Help me please...

Users who are viewing this thread