Better presentation on live games(cricket)

pujan

Banned
Most of time,i am having problem to sort out live games.we need to change homepage with better
Information than present one otherwise cricket planet is best cricket forum in the world

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

pujan

Banned
What are you talking about? If you want to see live cricket, then go to Live cricket scores, commentary, match coverage | Cricket news, statistics | ESPN Cricinfo You will find everything you want to see of cricket.

I post comments on planetcricket forum.you know everything so organize ''here ' on most of all matches but during live games member not show up or post their view during live games.I expect at least 50/65 member post during live matches (sometime 2/3 international same day)

Even those thread no one update even after 6 weeks or longer.once you open, you must update.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I post comments on planetcricket forum.you know everything so organize ''here ' on most of all matches but during live games member not show up or post their view during live games.I expect at least 50/65 member post during live matches (sometime 2/3 international same day)

Even those thread no one update even after 6 weeks or longer.once you open, you must update.
I've been here for almost 3 years and can say that members posts their comments only after watching games (even I do). Because, they consider the scorecard, stats and other aspects of the game to post their opinions. We do have some members who post views frequently on a live game but not all of them who are following/watching that particular game.

Everyone have their own way of posting. In other words, it doesn't really matter if we post a comment on live match or post it after the match ends. [/thread]

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India

What do you mean by update?? People post during live games and after their over. If you mean there should be two different threads for each

pujan

Banned
I've been here for almost 3 years and can say that members posts t comments only after watching games (even I do). Because, they consider the scorecard, stats and other aspects of the game to post their opinions. We do have some members who post views frequently on a live game but not all of them who are following/watching that particular game.

Everyone have their own way of posting. In other words, it doesn't really matter if we post a comment on live match or post it after the match ends. [/thread]
Yesterday I followed live game of one of biggest forum with more than 125 members log in during live games, its really fun per minutes as maxi hits 65 ball 145* what a innings!

Users who are viewing this thread