PS3/360 Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Don't know if anyone else has his problem im on Xbox 360 I have been playing on career mode and it was never a problem post patch 3 at first but when batting say on over 100 when I simulate to my career player by pressing y the game freezes like the pitch is there with the ball in the middle but no players can big ant look into this and can anyone tell me they have this problem.

Moeez

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Whenever there is an edge the AI batsman stays there even if the umpire has give out happened 2 times with me now on xbox 360 patch 1.04 oh these were casual matches not career mode

Manwar21

School Cricketer
I have been playing career mode. I recently started a new career and have noticed that all the games are being played at Melbourne stadium. This was never the case in my previous career game.

Is there any way to fix this?

Manwar21

School Cricketer
Whenever there is an edge the AI batsman stays there even if the umpire has give out happened 2 times with me now on xbox 360 patch 1.04 oh these were casual matches not career mode

I used to have this problem in career mode. I just started bashing the appeal button and not skipping the replays etc each time there's an edge or catch and I haven't had the problem since! I don't know if that was really the issue (failing to recognize the appeal/decision) but who knows.

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have been playing career mode. I recently started a new career and have noticed that all the games are being played at Melbourne stadium. This was never the case in my previous career game.

Is there any way to fix this?
you have to restart your career and before that check the teams and there home grounds, may be all teams have been assigned same home ground.

luckykhera

School Cricketer
hello guys
i have a xbox 360 and i added don bradman game on my hd can any help me
can any knw how to change teams players names and names are not orignal

Users who are viewing this thread