Cricket Captain 2016: All Game Modes!

Should I use Cheat Engine for money?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bilal Sultan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello and welcome, in this thread I will be exploring all the game modes of cricket captain 2016 (I finally got hands on it this Friday). I will let you know of the progress and please tag along for the journey :)

Bilal Sultan

School Cricketer
I'll start with tournaments so I can get some knowledge of good players as well...... So starting with a Champions Cup as Bangladesh, because Bangladesh in real life are getting good now, so I want to see how they are in this game

Bilal Sultan

School Cricketer
Wow, Bangladesh are a strong 4 star, a big improvement because in previous games they were 1 and a half 2 stars only

Bilal Sultan

School Cricketer
I selected Tamim and Imrul Kayes as openers and Mominul Haque, Liton Das, Nasir Hossain and the obvious 2 allrounders Shakib and Mahmudullah to round out the batting maybe I'll play Shahriar Nafees I have him in the squad as well. In bowling I have Mustafiz, Shafiul Islam and Ziaur Rehman as pacers and Taijul Islam and Arafat Sunny are my spinners... 1st game against Pakistan....

Bilal Sultan

School Cricketer
Lost the toss, put into bat, was in a good position before Imran Khan destroyed my middle order, restricting us to 259, I was at one stage eyeing 320.... Anyhow Tmim was wonderful had a good partnership wit Mominul and then during his partnership with Mahmudullah 320 was gettable but then.....
upload_2016-11-13_16-8-41.png

Users who are viewing this thread