Arm Guards.

Dez

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just playing and I realised that Ricky Ponting doesn't wear an arm guard in AC 2009 where as every other batsman seems to wear one.

Is there any way to take the arm guards off created players?

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
There is an arm guard flag in the player database. Doesn't help console gamers but will mean it can be adjusted for PC gamers when the player editor gets up to speed.

99 Not Out

Club Cricketer
hardly anyone wears an armguard from what I have seen in real life (and I have been to LOADS of cricket matches). If they do, then maybe I have never looked close enough

99 Not Out

Club Cricketer
he doesn't wear one. I know that lots of people from Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh wear them. But Strauss, KP, Colly etc don't. I think they should be optional

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
There is an arm guard flag in the player database. Doesn't help console gamers but will mean it can be adjusted for PC gamers when the player editor gets up to speed.

Excellent, you're here ;p
You can work out how the roster changes when you add or remove bytes. It's stumping me atm.

LiveLoveBurnDie

School Cricketer
tailenders wear then alot! eg jimmy anderson, graeme swann,dale steyn,ben hilfenhaus etc

Spot on there. It makes sense for a bowler to wear them though, to protect their arms for if they need to bowl :)

And I know this is a off-topic, but I never really realized much the likes of Anderson and Broad bowl right-handed, but bat left-handed...

Users who are viewing this thread