Smashtastic Cricket : Beastmode Edition

miniBos

School Cricketer
There's a updated version on the google play store that should hopefully stop the continue bug on the ad screen. version 1.0.8.

miniBos

School Cricketer
Its a good game, but needs few improvements. First problem is that continue button dosen't work some times and second problem that I have faced is when I played an International series final, I got huge targets over 400-500+ and you would not believe it I got a target of 634 once! The third problem that I face also in International series is my team's top 5 batsmen got out in 1st over!

The highscores is part of the Spirit system. Basically if you try to replay the same game over and over your team gets low spirit because it's considered not cricket and the other team works harder to score more runs.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The highscores is part of the Spirit system. Basically if you try to replay the same game over and over your team gets low spirit because it's considered not cricket and the other team works harder to score more runs.
Yeah. That's a great feature ! I like it.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
The 'continue' button is working in the new update. Thanks!

miniBos

School Cricketer
New update wiped my saves and I lost my beast mode??

- Version 1.0.4 should give you back your save games as long as you haven't deleted the app.
- To restore beastmode just hit the Restore Purchases button on the Beastmode Upgrade screen or if you buy it again you won't be charged
- The new version has a bug with leaderboards button (on press) crashing the game a new version that fixes this is being uploaded now

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
(android user) can we see the other franchise teams from other nations too... it is too boring to play only Australian teams... can you add back and exit button... when i press back button of phone, game sound still on in background, so i need clear it from background to exit the game...

miniBos

School Cricketer
(android user) can we see the other franchise teams from other nations too... it is too boring to play only Australian teams... can you add back and exit button... when i press back button of phone, game sound still on in background, so i need clear it from background to exit the game...

In the next update titled "Love and Cricket" I'm planning on adding the 'English Blitz League' and 'Indian Pro League'...[DOUBLEPOST=1468889583][/DOUBLEPOST]

Soon, working on it atm.

Lee Bishop

School Cricketer
Hi miniBos

Great game. Love it.

Can I ask a Q? Does the difficulty go up after a certain score. I get to 50 fairly easy and never make 100. I've tried blocking, small hits etc but always hit a bad shot and get caught.

Any tips?

Oh, and I'm on season 6 with avg 60 stars on each.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
In the next update titled "Love and Cricket" I'm planning on adding the 'English Blitz League' and 'Indian Pro League'...[DOUBLEPOST=1468889583][/DOUBLEPOST]

Soon, working on it atm.
Waiting for that update...

Users who are viewing this thread