Real Cricket 16

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Can't login.

I don't remember my password from Real Cricket 14, and there's no way to reset your password.
When I try and login via Facebook, I just get a spinning circle and Please Wait message that never goes away.

I really enjoyed 14, so this is very disappointing.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
New update yesterday that fixes the login problems. Kudos to the developers for fixing that quickly.
However, $19.99 for removing all ads seems pretty steep.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I cant agree more, 20 dollars thats almost 1400rs for a mobile game just to remove ads is way too much

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I agree, they are not trying to make game better they are just trying to make money...

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
It is not that they are not making game better, they have made some improvements like the ground selections and the whole scenario thing and all but there few basic things they lack.. I would work on the following basic things

1- not charge $20 for removing ads, 4-8 dollars i am willing to give
2- why charge coins to play every match? Like WCC 2 just either let users make a one time purchase for the entire game for 8-10 bucks or remove the coin system to play tournaments etc. also if you want the coin system make sure there are no ads.
3 - Reduce the frequency of ads, no matter whether free or not.. The frequency of ads are just too much.. Really annoys that after every over you have to wait for an ad to complete or if you pause the game ad comes up
4 - Scorecard display. You can view the scorecard if you are playing the match and are in middle of the overs.. But if the match is completed there is option to just see summary.. What if i want to see how my batsman batted? Or how my bowlers bowled? No option for it.[DOUBLEPOST=1458368948][/DOUBLEPOST]Also to say the AI has improved over the last game I played. There are less bugs.. Its enjoyable but still some finetuning is required. Love the live feeds concept and love what they have got the product too from what they had when i played rc14.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
@mav77mortal hope you read this pal. Have always supported Nautlis one of the development I really respect after Big Ant Studios as I have had the opportunity to personally know few things about them. Real great hardworking bunch of people. This is just constructive criticism and like before I would like to thank your team for this wonderful game. 200/100 for efforts.

akshatz

School Cricketer
first things first.. I found a hack..

If you want to get rid of the ads without paying the stupid fee, simply turn the data and WI-FI off before starting the game (or even in the middle of the game) .. Ads won't pop up..

Now my problem..

in the challenge mode, at stage 20, when a player gets out and the game takes you to the screen where you need to choose the next player, the screen doesn't respond to the touch.. i mean it wouldn't allow you to choose the player.. and I have to hard kill the app and start all over again.. any suggestions?

mav77mortal

Game Developer
@mav77mortal hope you read this pal. Have always supported Nautlis one of the development I really respect after Big Ant Studios as I have had the opportunity to personally know few things about them. Real great hardworking bunch of people. This is just constructive criticism and like before I would like to thank your team for this wonderful game. 200/100 for efforts.

Hi Guys,

First of all a huge apology for not being active on the forum. I have read all your comments and will be addressing them immediately. Especially regarding the ad pack removal cost.

@parth - thank you for all your support. Have not forgotten your help and inputs right from the first release of Real Cricket
@akshatz - there have been several updates post the initial release. Please check them

Also, some more news, we are releasing a big update in the next 10 days. Please have a look and let me know your thoughts.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Waiting for the big update.

nams

School Cricketer
Ola! I just downloaded this awesome game on my Samsung.. Absolutely love it, but cannot understand how to bowl. I end up bowling No Balls, how do I control the throw of the ball? Please help!

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Ola! I just downloaded this awesome game on my Samsung.. Absolutely love it, but cannot understand how to bowl. I end up bowling No Balls, how do I control the throw of the ball? Please help!

You have to press the OK button while the bars in the thermometer-type display on the right are under the line. Those bars determine the speed of your delivery. You can practice in the nets.

Users who are viewing this thread