Pixel Cricket - Simple Arcade Batting game for Android

PixelMask

School Cricketer
Hi all,
I put a new game on Google play where you can download and play a new cricket game called Pixel Cricket. The game now has just a batting mode where the player can tap when the ball is inside the marker and the batsman will play the shot. You can play endless mode or the challenge mode where random challenges are spawn occasionally.

I wish to take this into a new level by keeping the same gameplay but add some league or tournament mode. I also need to come up with some gameplay for bowling. Please share your feedback. It will also be good if you can leave a review on the Playstore.

Download from Google Play: Pixel Cricket Game – Applications Android sur Google Play

refl.png

GentlePigeon

Club Cricketer
Downloading it right now
Edit: As a game developer myself (I like to call myself that), I like the idea of this game as a time pass arcade game. I think a little bit more performance optimization is required.
Good luck with your game and let me know if you need any help from my side (as a game developer or as a gamer)

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Loved the game. Well done. One step at a time and so far its beautifully executed. Will leave a review on appstore shortly :)

PixelMask

School Cricketer
Downloading it right now
Edit: As a game developer myself (I like to call myself that), I like the idea of this game as a time pass arcade game. I think a little bit more performance optimization is required.
Good luck with your game and let me know if you need any help from my side (as a game developer or as a gamer)

Loved the game. Well done. One step at a time and so far its beautifully executed. Will leave a review on appstore shortly :)

Thanks for playing. I will be updating the game shortly considering some performance optimizations.

Users who are viewing this thread