MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
You may have noticed that you're reading this on a slightly different domain name - we've moved PlanetCricket to planetcricket.org.

Nothing else changes about the site other than the way you get here. The .net address will still point to PlanetCricket.org for the foreseeable future - but we recommend you update your bookmarks or links to point directly to the new planetcricket.org.

The change is essentially cosmetic - back when the site was set up as a .net, that reflected the structure of the site as being a network of small ones focused on particular cricket games - like BLC Online or cricket2002.co.uk. Moving to .org, while mostly to resolve some complications regarding our company structure, also helps reflect the changes over the years to what we do as a site.

Thanks for continuing to visit us on PlanetCricket!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Plz register PlanetCricket.af kthxbye.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Didn't even notice until I saw this thread. *off to the bookmarks listings*

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Should Planetcricket.org release a mobile Application, I'd download it immediately!
Was discussed several times and was put down with valid reasons.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
valid reasons.

"This is a website" being the most predominant.

....if you want an "app" for PlanetCricket, on iOS simply save a link to your phones main screen, next to Angry Birds. PC.red has a fully compatible, browsable, amazing mobile version of the forums it negates all need for an "app" to clog up your phone.

EDIT:

The only benefit to having PC.cod as a mobile app would be a feature whereby you get a notification banner on your phone that tells you when Biggs "thanked" your post. If that's something you would want, DM me your mobile number and I'll call you instead, until there's an app.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread