New Star Cricket

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
I don't know if this is like scripted or anything, but this has happened to me about 4 times now, I was requesting for higher wages everytime I say higher when the number is 2, the next card is a 1, this has happened 4 bloody times, almost made me break my phone.

D

Deleted member 9102

Saw this come up as recommended when I opened the Play Store so gave it a download... What a joke mobile gaming is, really...

Used Lucky Patcher to bypass the In-App Purchases and within 10 minutes you can max out your character, get a special bat, buy all items, get all 100% with team/boss/fans and make the gameplay trivially easy. There's almost no actual game here, it's a shallow incremental grind designed to suck money from people's wallets with simplistic 90s flash game-esque interludes. Bypassing the IAPs shows how little substance there actually is to the game... Simply spend enough money and you "win" the "game".

Mobile gaming really is a disgrace for the most part, full of their fictional currencies and microtransactions, preying on people with gambling/addiction disorders.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread