Steam update for DBC17 released

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I'm saying I haven't played as much as you online, and never will do as it's just not my bag. But in the few online games I have tried I simply didn't see the items on your list. If you're saying lots of them happen every game, and I haven't seen them, then they must have improved. I'm not saying they'll never appear, I'm saying I didn't see them.[DOUBLEPOST=1494782983][/DOUBLEPOST]

Will get them asap...

Ok , I think I grasp it now , so what your saying is on your PC beta version , they are mostly gone .

Strange , that @chaman82 stated it otherwhise .

Ive known him for years as one of the Top Online players , so took his assessment as the lone official feedback on my points.

Very strange indeed.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
No haha,

I'm not sure what you want. Just play on default!?

Once you've edited the physics sliders and saved, there's no way (that I've found) to get back to the default "out of the box" values without knowing what they were originally... Pressing "return to default" does not work.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Ok , I think I grasp it now , so what your saying is on your PC beta version , they are mostly gone .

Strange , that @chaman82 stated it otherwhise .

Ive known him for years as one of the Top Online players , so took his assessment as the lone official feedback on my points.

Very strange indeed.

I'm just saying I haven't seen them, albeit from a small sample of games. Chaman may have a bigger sample.

But if they were happening in every game before, they definitely aren't happening in every game now because I've played games without them.

Running was probably the biggest issue I've seen in games I played. Especially vs Dutch where he suffered several dodgy runs leading to runouts whereas in my innings i had none

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@blockerdave any chance of those sliders? :cheers

here you go.

fh1gFoV.jpg

Short force is out of shot but is also 50

rangersw12

Club Captain
Apologies if this has been asked before but can you now choose the pitch on tour mode ?

psychoherent

Club Cricketer
That's one of mine and it is wristies.[DOUBLEPOST=1494703891][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cool vid.[DOUBLEPOST=1494703976][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have long said they should get Danny Morrison... Join me for the campaign...?
If you want energe, and seeing as BA is Australian, push for Bill Lawry. The true voice of cricket.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
IMG_8025.JPG

All 3 Results still possible in this match.
The pitch is dead.

Seamers completely ineffective apart from an inspired spell in the afternoon session on Day 4 from Joseph just before the new ball to remove Misbah and Amir in quick succession.

Bishoo really slowing Pakistan down and creating pressure with them trickling along at under 3 an over.

Was pulling my hair out at one point they looked so comfy and I was having no luck.

DRS killing me and overturning this:

Then this...

Going to be a cracking finish especially with shah in their ranks!!

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
If you want energe, and seeing as BA is Australian, push for Bill Lawry. The true voice of cricket.

Love Bill Lawry. I think I heard he wasn't so well these days though. Maybe a bit much for him.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Alright I've had enough. I'm fully into the cricket-withdrawal stage of the year. I need to play some form of cricket game. Come on Big Ant. Upload the PS4 version to mediafire and give me instructions to install it. It's been fun watching everyone enjoy it but I might start playing shudders Cricket Captain if this patch doesn't come soon

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Alright I've had enough. I'm fully into the cricket-withdrawal stage of the year. I need to play some form of cricket game. Come on Big Ant. Upload the PS4 version to mediafire and give me instructions to install it. It's been fun watching everyone enjoy it but I might start playing shudders Cricket Captain if this patch doesn't come soon

It's worth the wait...

Or well I hope everyone thinks so anyway

Users who are viewing this thread