End Game Expert Cop Mafia Redux II - Town Wins (CK, JR, Swack)

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Noone lied - @User2010 was wrong in his assumption that you have to be able to identify someone.

Pretty much the only way that happens is if you only have 1 mafia result or 1 town result. Because you have to have a paranoid or naive cop. The way the investions fell, even if you knew asprin was mafia everyone had 2 roles they could have been.
I was *really* hoping asprin would have picked up on that, I think you could have generated a User lynch D1, have a good kill N1 and maybe have won the game.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Also, thoughts on perhaps giving the mafia a little boost? I'm wondering if allowing the mafia to see who investigated who (but no results) prior to start of D1 and prior to making Night kill may be a way of helping balance the game, any thoughts?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
You should have killed me on night 1 asprin.[DOUBLEPOST=1496144975][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also, thoughts on perhaps giving the mafia a little boost? I'm wondering if allowing the mafia to see who investigated who (but no results) prior to start of D1 and prior to making Night kill may be a way of helping balance the game, any thoughts?
If the mafia is smart they will win the thing but if they are like me they will not be able to use the new improvements.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well played guys, damn you asprin for killing me. I guess there's a lot to learn. As FP said, it isn't a necessity that one person will always be cleared. I thought that was the case.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I had you pegged as sane cop and hence felt the need to get rid of you :p

Swacker, if only you had investigated anyone else except User, I would have won perhaps. You should know that my first target on night 1 were you. I had even sent in the role with your name. But then I re-analyzed and took the risk with User thinking he is a sane cope.

JR, you truly are a thorn in my flesh.

CK, when you lynched swacker, I was almost certain I would win this.

Well played.

FP, instead of the thing that you suggested, maybe perhaps having 2 mafias and appropriate number og cops might be interesting. The nightkill can be kept to single kill only and the other mafia would be tasked with creating confusion.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Well played guys, damn you asprin for killing me. I guess there's a lot to learn. As FP said, it isn't a necessity that one person will always be cleared. I thought that was the case.
Who did you investigated on Night 1?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Maybe you didn't. If I was alive I would have gone after you and pressed for your lynch as I was very suspicious of you given your posts on day 1.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
If we are still open to suggestions to make this game a bit easy for Mafia, I would like to give one.
Either a randomly chosen cop or a cop chosen by mafia have to reveal his investigations result wrong and he cannot tell other members about it. Every day the cop changes or remains same we can debate it further.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
If we are still open to suggestions to make this game a bit easy for Mafia, I would like to give one.
Either a randomly chosen cop or a cop chosen by mafia have to reveal his investigations result wrong and he cannot tell other members about it. Every day the cop changes or remains same we can debate it further.
I like the sound of it. But changing the cop everyday makes me believe it will shift the balance towards mafia significantly.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
It's good idea. But the bolded part will make mafia's job easier as said by asprin.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Next game I mod Im going to try Dethy^2, which is 3 Mafia to 8 cops (2 of each sanity) plus a retired cop who takes the sanity of the night 1 kill. Its a slightly different balance and the added numbers I think will make it fun.

Alfred Jodocus

School Cricketer

Seems like that would fundamentally change how this kind of game works.

Next game I mod Im going to try Dethy^2, which is 3 Mafia to 8 cops (2 of each sanity) plus a retired cop who takes the sanity of the night 1 kill. Its a slightly different balance and the added numbers I think will make it fun.

Sounds like fun.

Users who are viewing this thread