Requests Accepted Sweppy12's creations

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi guys, made a few bits and pieces on the academy now so i'll list here for the people who want it.

Also I'm happy to take requests for any old kits(before 2009ish), classic bats or logos (not too complicated as im not that great at it.

Finally, a special mention to @inertSpark for bats and logos, @TekkogsSteve for players and logos and @cd779 for stadia

Completed:
- Australia 2006/07 (kits, players, stadiums, bats)
- England 2006/07 (kits, players, stadiums, bats)
- India 2006/07 (kits, players, stadiums, bats)
- GN classic scoop
- Sommers XXX factor 61 bat
- Australia 1990-95
- Australia 1996-03
- England 1990-95
- England 1996-03

In Progress:
- New Zealand 2006/07
- South Africa 2006/07
- Pakistan 2006/07
- West Indies 2006/07
To do list:
- Rest of the 2006/07 test playing nations
- Pakistan 2003 World Cup

Last edited:

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
AUSTRALIA '06/07 UPDATED!
Alright guys, thanks to some amazing work from @inertSpark all players in the Australia 06/07 side have correct bats! So please Re download the team for the bats and also some small fixes to players and kits

jan52

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanksalt looking forward more team including Pak 2006/07

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi guys, sorry about the lack of content, I've been trying to fix issues with my logo database being full and other logos disappearing, so untill the next patch I will be unable to create content. Sorry to everyone that is waiting for certain teams

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hi guys, sorry about the lack of content, I've been trying to fix issues with my logo database being full and other logos disappearing, so untill the next patch I will be unable to create content. Sorry to everyone that is waiting for certain teams

Just back up your save data to a USB drive and then delete them from your console/PC. Then when the issues are resolved, you can restore them from the USB drive. This means in the meantime you can still create stuff.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
image.jpeg
@pinku

pinku

Club Captain

Wow! Great stuff @Sweppy12 i was going to ask you for your next upload but i thought you must be waiting for patch 4.
Welcome back and i am looking forward to your teams mate. Is this one on the academy?[DOUBLEPOST=1496598901][/DOUBLEPOST]I was hoping to ask you if you could add these two kits to this team as extras which i have wanted for Pakistan team for a while. I understand if you can't. Thanks

Attachments

• hqdefault-2.jpg
    hqdefault-2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 323
  • pakistans-waqar-younis-r-celebrates-taking-the-wicket-of-englands-GYWND9.jpg
    pakistans-waqar-younis-r-celebrates-taking-the-wicket-of-englands-GYWND9.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 289
  • 2003+Cricket+World+Cup+South+Africa+Kenya+h_V-xdLxlmll.jpg
    2003+Cricket+World+Cup+South+Africa+Kenya+h_V-xdLxlmll.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 273

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
@pinku the Pakistan team isn't up yet as I'm still working on it, with the kits, I'm adding the 2007 World Cup and t20 World Cup kits, if you want I can make the Pakistan 2003 World Cup squad separate with the right players and kit?

pinku

Club Captain
@pinku the Pakistan team isn't up yet as I'm still working on it, with the kits, I'm adding the 2007 World Cup and t20 World Cup kits, if you want I can make the Pakistan 2003 World Cup squad separate with the right players and kit?

Yes that would be awesome if you could make the 2003 world cup team also. I really appreciate and love your work and i am glad you are back to making teams. If you could also add that other dark green Pakistan kit i put a picture up of from 2001, to your 06/07 team that would be awesome. It seems easy enough to make it but i am terrible at making kits to be honest. Thank alot mate

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
@Sweppy12 any chance we could see any new teams uploaded today?
not today, by Friday Pakistan and maybe New Zealand will be up though, still gotta edit a few players and make some from scratch

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Also coming soon are Australia 90-95 and England 90-95, including every ashes test kit and ODI kit from Aus v Eng games during that period. 96-03 ashes teams are coming aswell, but will take a bit longer

Users who are viewing this thread