Associate Tournaments (I-Cup and WCL Championship 2015-2016/7)

Andrew17

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Nepal vs Kenya over, next up is Papua New Guinea vs UAE starting April 2nd. I want the UAE to win at least once to guarantee the Netherlands a place in the ODI championship(If passed by ICC committee).

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Afghanistan vs Ireland intercontinental cup match has started. The winner most of this cup (most likely Ireland based on current points) will play Zimbabwe for test status next year :D . Go Ireland, Go Afghanistan.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I want both of them to play tests!

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What a win by the Afghans. Just brillaint throughout this match, with Asghar Stanikzai and Zazai leading the way with centuries, and Nabi and Rashid Khan doing the job and finishing Ireland off.

Rashid Khan is a big talent and he is one of the players that can bring Afghanistan into getting Test status. Especially the experienced Nabi as well, who didn't get many runs with the bat but he bowled superbly. But has Afgahinstan won the cup though?

Because this was both Afghanistan and Ireland's last match, and the upcoming matches are UAE and Papua New Guinea, and Scotland vs Nambia who are along below both Afghainstan and Ireland.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
What a win by the Afghans. Just brillaint throughout this match, with Asghar Stanikzai and Zazai leading the way with centuries, and Nabi and Rashid Khan doing the job and finishing Ireland off.

Rashid Khan is a big talent and he is one of the players that can bring Afghanistan into getting Test status. Especially the experienced Nabi as well, who didn't get many runs with the bat but he bowled superbly. But has Afgahinstan won the cup though?

Because this was both Afghanistan and Ireland's last match, and the upcoming matches are UAE and Papua New Guinea, and Scotland vs Nambia who are along below both Afghainstan and Ireland.
Surprisingly yes. The innings defeat mean they win the Intercontinental Cup by 1 point and will now play Zimbabwe in 4 test match series next year for Test status. Wish it was a tri-series of test matches between Ireland Afghanistan and Zimbabwe with top two keeping test status.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Surprisingly yes. The innings defeat mean they win the Intercontinental Cup by 1 point and will now play Zimbabwe in 4 test match series next year for Test status. Wish it was a tri-series of test matches between Ireland Afghanistan and Zimbabwe with top two keeping test status.
The I-Cup isn't over yet

Andrew17

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I can't god damn wait for the test challenge in 2018. If Afghanistan win, I will be ecstatic for them once they beat Zimbabwe. Rashid and Nabi will spin them all out and Stanikzai and Shahzad will bludgeon the ball 360 degrees. I CANNOT WAIT!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Germany has won the ICC European League Division 1, and will now participate in the World Cricket League Division 5. Boy, has cricket come far in this country since 4-5 years ago.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Also not this thread topic but Scotland won their first ODI against test nation. They beat Zimbabwe by 41 runs today.

Users who are viewing this thread