ICC CT17 - Flags

jauds

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anybody know if the countries flags of those taking part in CT17 have been created? I searched this forum and could not find any. Maybe not looking in correct forum.
I appreciate all the work other players have done in creating logos, kits etc. and wondered if anybody would be prepared to create the flags of participating teams at CT17? I would prefer to use flags instead of each countries cricket board logo.

jauds

School Cricketer
upload_2017-6-24_17-13-23.png

If anyone on this forum could create these flags I would appreciate their time and effort. Thanks

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does anybody know if the countries flags of those taking part in CT17 have been created? I searched this forum and could not find any. Maybe not looking in correct forum.
I appreciate all the work other players have done in creating logos, kits etc. and wondered if anybody would be prepared to create the flags of participating teams at CT17? I would prefer to use flags instead of each countries cricket board logo.
@wasteyouryouth made flags I think. Check his thread, A bunch of stuff (latest updates in 1st post) | Page 14 - (Planet)Cricket Academy on PlanetCricket Forums

jauds

School Cricketer
I made some round flags for the Champions Trophy.
FviOL79.jpg

You did indeed and very much appreciated they are too. If you have time could you make the other test countries not in CT17 (WI, ZIM, IRE, AFG) round flags also?

Thanks again for the round flags :)

Users who are viewing this thread