Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I finally shared my WWE and World XI teams I will be using in my fantasy WWE world tour.
upload_2017-6-15_3-31-38.png

upload_2017-6-15_3-31-52.png

upload_2017-6-15_3-32-5.png

upload_2017-6-15_3-32-35.png

upload_2017-6-15_3-33-6.png

I have done (some used from server with improvements) players, kits, logos, bats(each player has his own fantasy bat bearing his WWE logo) and a fantasy Smackdown Hotel stadium with adboards.

The World XI consists of the 2016 ICC teams. Complete with kits and logos.

Feel free to download and rate them.

Username: Llewelynf7

Last edited:
B

Bigby Wolf

I finally shared my WWE and World XI teams I will be using in my fantasy WWE world tour.

I have done (some used from server with improvements) players, kits, logos, bats(each player has his own fantasy bat bearing his WWE logo) and a fantasy Smackdown Hotel stadium with adboards.

The World XI consists of the 2016 ICC teams. Complete with kits and logos.

Feel free to download and rate them.

Username: Llewelynf7

Man this could be some real fun. Thanks and keep this great work of yours going.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If I hadn't run out of logo space I'd totally download this. Although I've no idea who is in WEE these days, but a 1990s one would be awesome.
Just take a look at the roster I think you would be pleasantly surprised. The likes of the Rock, Stonecold, Brett Hart, Kane and other superstars from the 90s[DOUBLEPOST=1497488138][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just take a look at the roster I think you would be pleasantly surprised. The likes of the Rock, Stonecold, Brett Hart, Kane and other superstars from the 90s
And in total it's only something like 20 logos

Helpman

Club Captain
So Amazing but where's Jake 'The Snake' Roberts?!

pinku

Club Captain
They're superb.

In addition to alice bands Big Ant need to make sure they add a Hulk Hogan style bald mullet.

The game does have alot of options for head gear, but i am actually surprised they didn't add the option to wear a cap instead of a helmet while batting, considering it was in Dbc14.

Last edited:

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hi, can you please check the general request thread. Because there is a kit that I would like to be made an no one replied. I can't make them as I am on console and the designs are relatively limited.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I mean this is a million miles from the kind of thing i would play, but still - bravo! top work.

though personally i cannot believe you left out Davey Boy Smith, The British Bulldog.

D

Deleted member 46200

It does look like an old man team just come from the pub... LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread