Manipulation of Username System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Satan666

I've noticed recently a particular (prominent) member has cycled through usernames for the past 3 weeks like 3 times. I am not sure if this is a sepcial privileged afforded to this member or a continued attack, either way lets stay away from.

My main issue is that usernames have an allowance of 180 days and this is set primarily, I would assume to avoid confusion with continuous changes with member tag names.

If possible can a moderator or admin officer investigate and correct this situation. Thanks in advance for keeping some form of order on the boards.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
You need to be specific for us to investigate the matter, please.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've noticed recently a particular (prominent) member has cycled through usernames for the past 3 weeks like 3 times. I am not sure if this is a sepcial privileged afforded to this member or a continued attack, either way lets stay away from.

My main issue is that usernames have an allowance of 180 days and this is set primarily, I would assume to avoid confusion with continuous changes with member tag names.

If possible can a moderator or admin officer investigate and correct this situation. Thanks in advance for keeping some form of order on the boards.
I agree, earlier these same admins/mods used to take years to respond to people asking for a username change. Gender discrimination at it's best.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I agree, earlier these same admins/mods used to take years to respond to people asking for a username change. Gender discrimination at it's best.
Hence the users were given the authority to change usernames in 180 days.

As far as discrimination is concerned, the member in question has been changed back to the earlier username.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
A reminder that the ability of users to change their own username is in addition to the discretion staff have to accept requests and make changes.

Gender discrimination at it's best.
I'm more than happy to extend additional support to the extremely tiny number of female members on this site. So yeah, if occasionally changing a username is the worst discrimination you face, wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread