Stadium Creator Discussion

sarkazm

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think this is related to the logo limit - if your logo limit is full, then you cannot edit anything, go into logo editor and see if that is also locked, if so then its the logo, u will have to delete some adboards or bat textures.

Hi Jerm.

Thanks for the reply. I deleted a whole heap of unneeded logos like bat textures and quite a few others however, 'new' stadium creator is still locked. I have reduced logos by a pretty large amount.
Any other thoughts?
Cheers.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi Jerm.

Thanks for the reply. I deleted a whole heap of unneeded logos like bat textures and quite a few others however, 'new' stadium creator is still locked. I have reduced logos by a pretty large amount.
Any other thoughts?
Cheers.
look for duplicate stadiums? in stadium creator go to delete stadium.... i found everytime you download a new team that uses a stadium u already have, it downloads a duplicate of it ;), u can delete all duplicates and reassign all your teams their stadiums again later.

N Jones

Club Captain
Hi Jerm.

Any other thoughts?
Cheers.

N Jones

Club Captain
Trying to get really a realistic English county grounds .any help would be appreciated

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

sarkazm

Club Captain
look for duplicate stadiums? in stadium creator go to delete stadium.... i found everytime you download a new team that uses a stadium u already have, it downloads a duplicate of it ;), u can delete all duplicates and reassign all your teams their stadiums again later.
Hi Jerm.

Deleted more, deleted all of the stadiums I had downloaded and all good. stadium creator now unlocked.

Thanks for your reply.
Cheers.

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have downloaded custom stadiums and found that eden gardens and Rajiv Gandhi international stadiums are having test matches starting at 2pm with pink ball, can anyone tell me how to modify it to 09:30am?

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey guys has anyone created P Saravanamutta sadium Colombo and asgiriya stadium kandy Sri Lanka I noticed the first one is on list but not highlighted and second is not even on the list if someone has time to create these would be very much appreciated as I would like to replicate the Australian tour of Sri Lanka from 1983 thanks

Nishit Naik

Club Captain
Hello everyone, I am not getting different stadiums in competition....suppose I m playing IPL MI Vs RCB at Chinnaswamy stadium, there is no crowd and no stands....I have downloaded all updated stadiums with updated teams...please help me out...I m using PS4

Users who are viewing this thread