End Game White House Mafia - El Loco & The Deadman win

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I'll also say, was slightly disappointed to see the two mafia gang up on town. Had one sided with PE to take out the other mafia, they would have had an outright win...

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'll also say, was slightly disappointed to see the two mafia gang up on town. Had one sided with PE to take out the other mafia, they would have had an outright win...
I was counting on @The Deadman lynching @El Loco , since he was asking what would happen if he did. Would've been interesting to see whih side @PresidentEvil would've taken.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Nice, don't know if I can even remember the last time I won a Mafia game, and it's Deadman's second win as a replacement on the last day in as many games, he's on fire :p

Obviously I wouldn't have asked him to team up with me if there wasn't incentive for him to do so as well, it was the only chance of getting a win and we were well within our rights to do so. I was almost certain the town was going to win after I claimed so it was very much a case of snatching victory from the jaws of defeat.

Overall, good game, enjoyed the set-up.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Simon going for veto was the turning point for townies.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

I was counting on @The Deadman lynching @El Loco , since he was asking what would happen if he did. Would've been interesting to see whih side @PresidentEvil would've taken.

I wanted to do that ! but without El Loco the mafia wouldn have never won! so decided to win together ! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1503228115][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice, don't know if I can even remember the last time I won a Mafia game, and it's Deadman's second win as a replacement on the last day in as many games, he's on fire :p

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
For speedy games 24 hour day is great, but it would give trouble with more members.
What I didn't liked was playing with just claiming, not at all helpful to mafia.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It was a good set up, in particular 24 hours deadline helped the game to keep moving at good pace.

Only suggestion would be to have something extra for town. We had 2 mafia teams and like you saw in this game, it was really out of towns hands when President made a small move incorrect 2 nights back to back & randomizer favoring mafia on 2 kills on night 2( mine - bonus for mafia, Asprin - bullet proof was denied by lucky draw same night).

This adds bottleneck/pressure to one player, game for the town winning was depending really on how well Simon can understand his neighbors making a correct move instead of every town member contributing to it. May be a bodyguard or CIA adding a helping hand in set up else it's mafia biased when President takes that incorrect step, just my opinion though.

Overall a good game.

Users who are viewing this thread