India tour of Sri Lanka - July/Sept 2017

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
All in your head playboy. Relax aint much going on!
I'm sure you're the one most disappointed with this series; nothing to troll India about. They just kept winning..

S

Satan666

I'm sure you're the one most disappointed with this series; nothing to troll India about. They just kept winning..

Youre right, hence havent posted on this thread. If its any consolation to me I dislike Sri Lanka as well!

Keep winning against a weak Sri Lankan team. Lmao certainly something to be pump yall chest about!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Youre right, hence havent posted on this thread. If its any consolation to me I dislike Sri Lanka as well!

Keep winning against a weak Sri Lankan team. Lmao certainly something to be pump yall chest about!
Yeah yeah, you said the same about Windies that they're too weak and shouldn't play cricket and so on when we defeated them at their home soil. Now they beat England in England, you change your stance. These teams aren't weak just because we whitewash them.

S

Satan666

Yeah yeah, you said the same about Windies that they're too weak and shouldn't play cricket and so on when we defeated them at their home soil. Now they beat England in England, you change your stance. These teams aren't weak just because we whitewash them.

Um when last you check the Team Rankings? Both those teams are bottom of the test table. WI last won a test in England 17yrs ago, SL had few players with over 50 ODI matches. Lmao sit down!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Um when last you check the Team Rankings? Both those teams are bottom of the test table. WI last won a test in England 17yrs ago, SL had few players with over 50 ODI matches. Lmao sit down!
If team rankings mattered Pakistan wouldn't have won the Champions Trophy.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not questioning his intentions. I am questioning 'just' his act. It's not in good spirit when you hug the opposition bowler for taking the wicket of your own teammate. A shake of hands (or a pat on the back) would've been OK. A hug is taking things far. Its the difference between the way he expressed it.

Apparently it was more than just a hug, they were high fiving and everything :p

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
India playing with only 2 fast bowlers. When was the last time this happened ?

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Seriously what happened to Raina? Once best T20 batsman for India, currently second best after Kohli, good IPL this year?[DOUBLEPOST=1504715787][/DOUBLEPOST]I really liked Pandey's inclusion today. The guy has been demanding his place for years with his performances in IPL.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Finally the most boring series ever in recent history from India's perspective ends. Cannot believe we will be seeing the same team play again in a couple of months again for same amount of time.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
This was exceptional batting from Kohli. He was amazing today. Pandey finally got a chance and proved himself again. Hopefully he is a permanent member now.

Cannot believe we will be seeing the same team play again in a couple of months again for same amount of time.
We will play them again ?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
BCCI invited them for a full tour to replace Pakistan's planned tour in December, which of course won't go ahead.
We won't be playing Pakistan any time soon unfortunately. So it was pretty stupid to plan that tour. Instead of calling Sri Lanka, we should have called Afghanistan. They would have gained some experience from it. Again playing against Lanka will be boring.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
We won't be playing Pakistan any time soon unfortunately. So it was pretty stupid to plan that tour. Instead of calling Sri Lanka, we should have called Afghanistan. They would have gained some experience from it. Again playing against Lanka will be boring.
Plus with the way Sri Lanka is playing, Afghanistan cannot play any worse as well.

Users who are viewing this thread