Ashes Cricket 2013 announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
For online, it would be great if we could see some leaderboards or a league system to promote competitiveness. I love the league ladder systems seen in games like Starcraft 2 and recently in 'League Play' in CoD: Blops 2. Maybe a league system might be too much for the scope of the game right now could be considered for the future, but in depth leaderboards and performance tracking online would be fantastic. :D

roohanable

School Cricketer
Is Ashes Cricket 2013 For PC? I Hope its for PC...

Last edited by a moderator:

scritty

School Cricketer
When there was no money in cricket, everyone was making cricket games. EA, codemasters, Empire.
Now cricket and cricketers are rolling in the stuff..no-one seems interested.
I played the "Official IPL" game about a year ago. Not impressed at all, it looked and felt like a Java or Flash game that was made with a "Build your own game" application. It got about 30 minutes of my attention (if that)

Strange how now it's lucrative - no-one is interested.
That's normally the exact opposite of what happens isn't it?

Scritty

ArpitC

Pirate
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If EA produce a cricket game now, they will have huge profit with that!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
If EA produce a cricket game now, they will have huge profit with that!
Why? EA had almost no competitors in the past - with their 2000-2004 games released into a market with no competition, while now there are several companies making games.

With Trickstar and Big Ant we finally have companies with an interest in the game making cricket games - not Canadians modifying a Rugby game. That's a good thing.

Cozzalees

School Cricketer
We haven't seen a good cricket game in a while and I know getting all Teams players ect names exactly right isn't as easy as seems but I think you guys have to go the extra mile for this because those little things make the difference and PLEASE put the KFC big bash league in this game and maybe Sheffield shield as well as more Aus stadiums and maybe a My career mode where you have to make your way from Sheffield shield or indias reserve grade ect through to the bbl and into a national team or something or make a create a stadium mode and have sponsors that you want on your stadium and pick pitch type and updated gear all big brands like GM, Gray - nicolls , kookaburra , puma , woodworm, SS, slazenger, ect or have the option to have a plain bat or stuff like that

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I did see that but it is nice to get it confirmed. Retailers put a lot of placeholder dates on their websites don't they.

abdul170

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ashes 17/now fallowing footmarks of ashes13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread