Your Cricket Whats your score?

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
Recently i got 2 wickets and gave 33 runs in 3 overs and i got a score of 39 of 12 ball.
Boundry was small btw.

D

Deleted member 46200

You tell me, which office out the two of you has the better looking people?

and then which office has the better personalities?
Just seen this... Mine obviosly
You tell me, which office out the two of you has the better looking people?

and then which office has the better personalities?
PR is where the talent is we are the only office with mirrors... Kind of. Procurement is mostly men and Jen is one of only three females there.

Just seen this and how the hell did we talk about this... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1516569614][/DOUBLEPOST]
Recently i got 2 wickets and gave 33 runs in 3 overs and i got a score of 39 of 12 ball.
Boundry was small btw.
I take it was limited overs unless you're a professional...

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just seen this... Mine obviosly

PR is where the talent is we are the only office with mirrors... Kind of. Procurement is mostly men and Jen is one of only three females there.

Just seen this and how the hell did we talk about this..

No surprise you have mirrors but more to the point, what are you doing looking at posts 4 months old.. !

Even more to the point it will be at least 4 months till Jen next logs on to respond.!

D

Deleted member 46200

No surprise you have mirrors but more to the point, what are you doing looking at posts 4 months old.. !

Even more to the point it will be at least 4 months till Jen next logs on to respond.!
Interest in what other people score and what they play (form of the game) I'm sure there're other's who play and can post figures.

D

Deleted member 46200

Lol i am not professional i play cricket for fun. I am on my third year of highschool. so i just play cricket to relax from study.
I feel everyone should play for fun it's that sort of game x

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Well, last night I bowled a decent spell of seam-up for the first time since I blew my knee out.

Admittedly, it kinda happened because I was bored - I was bowling spin and letting the batsmen choose what ball they would face (I let them pick a number between one and four*) and still getting them out for fun when I noticed that there was a dearth of bowlers in the seamers' net.

It's indoors at the moment, so I was coming off a short run of about eight paces. My second ball pitched on a perfect length, with a little bit of away-swing, and took the batsman's off stump out. I started putting my back into it, and the highlights were: one ball that took the batsman's off-stump before his bat had even come down from his backlift; a yorker that hit him on the foot before he had reacted to try to play a shot; one ball that swung away and flew through from slightly back of a length - probably one of the two quickest balls I've ever bowled, even though it of course seems quicker for being inside, which was a real surprise off my short run - and a slightly accidental bouncer that was similarly rapid.

It was an eye-opener really. And makes me feel tempted to strap up my knees and have one last go at bowling quick. But I don't know if I will.

* Variation one: Stock off-spinner
Variation two: Slower off-spinner (Ironmonger grip)
Variation three: Dart (flicked hard with index finger out of front of hand)
Variation four: Carrom ball (flicked with middle finger to apply leg-spin)

Let me know if you want photos of all the grips

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, last night I bowled a decent spell of seam-up for the first time since I blew my knee out.
Do you happen to know the speeds at which you bowled the deliveries? If not, have you at any stage during your playing days?

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Do you happen to know the speeds at which you bowled the deliveries? If not, have you at any stage during your playing days?
When I was fifteen, I was clocked consistently at 69 and 70 mph. Using that as a reference point, I would estimate that when my rhythm is right I can now bowl at about 82 or 83 mph, but have not been measured in a long time so there's margin for error on that figure.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Played cricket after a long gap. It was 12-over a side match (where each player gets to play 2 overs). Surprisingly, I did well with the ball than bat.

BAT: 1 (2)
BALL: 2-0-9-2

Have a bit of a stiffness around the shoulder area but should be good by tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread