Clash of Clans

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
With that much elixir lying around, you better do dragon attacks (if you are not doing that yet) and get more loot.
They have been lying around like that for more than 2 months and will be lying around for more 3 months as I continue to upgrade my walls.
Nah, My attacking skills suck so I tend to stick with 2 Pekka 20 Wiz 8 archers, 6 Wall Breakers and 10 Hogs with Level 10 Barbarian King.

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
They have been lying around like that for more than 2 months and will be lying around for more 3 months as I continue to upgrade my walls.
Nah, My attacking skills suck so I tend to stick with 2 Pekka 20 Wiz 8 archers, 6 Wall Breakers and 10 Hogs with Level 10 Barbarian King.
A drag is a bit tough try 8 drag with 8loons with lvl 5 lightning and 1 EQ and 1 Rage find the two air defences which are near each other so leave those two and blow up the 3rd one with lightning and EQ then lure out cc,leave drags when air defence start attacking spawn loons and use rage done...

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A drag is a bit tough try 8 drag with 8loons with lvl 5 lightning and 1 EQ and 1 Rage find the two air defences which are near each other so leave those two and blow up the 3rd one with lightning and EQ then lure out cc,leave drags when air defence start attacking spawn loons and use rage done...
When I was in th8 and had lot of elixir, I took 10 drags, loons in cc and rage and haste. Honestly, rage is better than lightning for dragon attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread