Cricket Academy Logo Editor Tutorials

sarkazm

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi folks.

Request - would anyone who has the logo creation and importing into DBC17 sorted, be able to create a short tutorial of how they do it please. I get svg files down to 2.87Kb and still can't get logo creator to accept the file. Always file size limitation error pops up. The file is as simple as two letters and just doesn't seem to want to work for me.
I operate in photoshop/illustrator and have tried svg.edit and boxy svg and still to no avail.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Regards.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Whenever I create text in inkscape and import it into the logo editor it just imports a single layer with a rectangle block of whatever colour the text is.

What image tools do people use for creating text to import?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Whenever I create text in inkscape and import it into the logo editor it just imports a single layer with a rectangle block of whatever colour the text is.

What image tools do people use for creating text to import?
Rasterize it first and then trace it. It needs to be converted to paths

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hello I have downloaded the demo on steam and trying to import sponsors and just cant out figure how to do svg with alot of reshearch I have photoshop on my school computer and I was wondering if anyone can help me or link me video

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hello I have downloaded the demo on steam and trying to import sponsors and just cant out figure how to do svg with alot of reshearch I have photoshop on my school computer and I was wondering if anyone can help me or link me video
I couldn't use SVG before the game came out. I tried two programs: first Boxy SVG and then Inkscape. Boxy is a good way to play around and start figuring it out, Inkscape is more in depth. If you've got experience with Photoshop then you should get the hang of it, I only have Elements and there's no SVG option on there. I recommend just having a look on YouTube for videos.

When it comes to importing to the game you need to make sure they do not have too many points or the file size is too big. I usually find getting to 20kb is when problems begin.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I couldn't use SVG before the game came out. I tried two programs: first Boxy SVG and then Inkscape. Boxy is a good way to play around and start figuring it out, Inkscape is more in depth. If you've got experience with Photoshop then you should get the hang of it, I only have Elements and there's no SVG option on there. I recommend just having a look on YouTube for videos.

When it comes to importing to the game you need to make sure they do not have too many points or the file size is too big. I usually find getting to 20kb is when problems begin.
Cheers I will have a look thank you

Users who are viewing this thread