LEAGUE Rugby League Live 4

D

Dutch

As RLL 4 has come out on steam I am wondering if anyone has played it? The reviews are very negative unfortunately.....are they justified? Have RLL3 in my locker and was thinking of getting this.......

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
havent tried yet, but it looks nice. Probably is better to play it with someone on the same pc/console (the same for dbc).

to be honest people reviews havent been useful to me in a long time now. They write because they have a keyboard. The new PES and NBA game
have also negative and mixed reviews.

Was just watching a nice game between New Zealand and Italy and it looks good to me (can Italy score?)

D

Deleted member 46200

As RLL 4 has come out on steam I am wondering if anyone has played it? The reviews are very negative unfortunately.....are they justified? Have RLL3 in my locker and was thinking of getting this.......

havent tried yet, but it looks nice. Probably is better to play it with someone on the same pc/console (the same for dbc).

to be honest people reviews havent been useful to me in a long time now. They write because they have a keyboard. The new PES and NBA game
have also negative and mixed reviews.
We've been keeping an eye out on this and does seem good but hard to just pick up but the general advice is play on easy to pick it up and then go hard. Also it is mentioned in review it does play very different to RLL3.

D

Deleted member 193590

Is this game any good?.....it's £12 on ps store wondering if it's worth it.[DOUBLEPOST=1556792731][/DOUBLEPOST]Is this game any good?.....it's £12 on ps store wondering if it's worth it.

D

Deleted member 193590

Decided to buy the world cup edition,really enjoying it so far,plays a really good game of rugby league.Can't go wrong for 12 quid.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For that price, its a pretty good pickup. Especially as there is quite a lack of decent Rugby games at the moment. Rugby Challenge 3 was the last rugby game i put much time into

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
If you ever played RLL3, it's just a copy and paste of that with slightly improved graphics, updated teams and such.

Seems unlikely there will be a firth iteration of the game, which is honestly for the best as it's been quite poor to play the the last two games.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you ever played RLL3, it's just a copy and paste of that with slightly improved graphics, updated teams and such.

Seems unlikely there will be a firth iteration of the game, which is honestly for the best as it's been quite poor to play the the last two games.

From memory, there was a post somewhere confirming that bigant had 4 game contract.
so you're right, there most likely won't be a RLL5, and if there is to be a future title, it probably won't be produced by big ant.

I still miss ARL 96 on my old PC!

TomW777

Club Captain
From memory, there was a post somewhere confirming that bigant had 4 game contract.
so you're right, there most likely won't be a RLL5, and if there is to be a future title, it probably won't be produced by big ant.

I still miss ARL 96 on my old PC!

There is a video somewhere on youtube where Ross Symons said that RLL5 wasn't on the drawing board. I guess if there is a 5th it will most likely be made by Wicked Witch - which isn't promising given how poor Rugby Challenge 3 is.

Users who are viewing this thread